Unwanted 72 tablet is the member of progestins category and helps to prevent pregnancy. Unwanted 72 tablets are emergency oral contraceptive pills used by females prevent any unplanned pregnancy after having unprotected sexual intercourse. Unwanted 72 prevents the fertilization of the egg by stooping the ovaries from releasing the egg if taken properly by a women within the 72 hours of intercourse.
|Price||Rs. 92 for 1 tablet|
Composition of Unwanted 72 Tablet:
Unwanted 72 tablet is made of a hormonal medicine called Levonorgestrel. Each Unwanted 72 tablet contains 0.75 mg Levonorgestrel medicine. Only one tablet comes in the 1 strip. The Levonorgestrel works effectively only if taken withing 72 hours after intercourse.
Uses of Unwanted 72:
Unwanted 72 tablet is an emergency contraception which should be consumed within 72 hours in the failure of other contraceptive methods or prior to unprotected unsafe intercourse. In order to prevent an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy this tablet is the most popular.
- Main work of Unwanted 72 is to delay ovulation & preventing the egg to release from the ovary. Unwanted 72 prevents the process of fertilization of the sperm and the egg completely.
- Any Emergency contraceptive pill like unwanted 72 never protect against any type of sexually transmitted diseases like HIV/AIDS & chlamydia.
- Unwanted 72 tablet do not work in case the pregnancy has already happened, but please avoid this in such cases.
How To Use Unwanted 72:
Unwanted 72 can be taken orally any time through the day with water or milk. It is advisable that this medicine should be taken after eating meals. The real fact is that Unwanted 72 should be taken as soon as possible within 72 hours after having unprotected intercourse or contraceptive failure. Please consult a good gynecologist if possible before taking this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Unwanted 72:
Unwanted 72 tablet do not create any side effect or complication mostly after consumption. Perhaps some people with a history of a few medical conditions have been seen to have some contraindications. Below are some common adverse & side effects of unwanted 72 tablet:
- Severe abdominal pain
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Difficulty in breathing
- Spotting or bleeding between periods
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids
- Breast pain and tenderness
- Blood clot formation
Precautions and Warnings While Using Unwanted 72:
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Obviously a big No to use this medicine during pregnancy as it is a contraceptive pill. If taken by mistake then immediately consult a doctor.
- Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with serious Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause drowsiness and headache.
How to Store Unwanted 72?
Below are the storage instruction for Unwanted 72 medicine:
- Please avoid Direct sunlight and there should be no moisture at storage place.
- The unwanted 72 medicine should be stored at room temperature.
- Please keep away from the reach of children and pets.