Tryptomer Tablet is generally used for the treatment and prevention of various neurological disorders like depression and migraine. Tryptomer Tablet helps in maintaining chemical balance in the brain and thus it helps in treating and preventing various mental ailments like anxiety, bipolar disorders. Tryptomer Tablet is also used for treating various nerve injuries of head or neck. It helps in curing the neuropathic pain and helps in preventing night time bedwetting. Tryptomer Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Wockhardt Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 76.61 for 30 Tablets|
Composition of Tryptomer Tablet:
Tryptomer Tablet consists of Amitriptyline as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Tryptomer Tablet are –
- Amitriptyline – Amitriptyline is an anti depressant medicine which is generally used for the treatment of depression and migraine. Amitriptyline helps in treating and preventing various mental ailments like tension, anxiety, bipolar disorders and various other neuropathic disorders. Amitriptyline helps in maintaining chemical balance in the brain and helps in improving moods and feelings.
Usage of Tryptomer Tablet:
Tryptomer Tablet is generally use to maintain a good chemical balance in the brain and helps in the treatment and prevention of various neurological disorders like depression and migraine. Some of the major and minor uses of Tryptomer Tablet are –
- Neuropathic Pain due to chronic diseases such as Diabetes
- Night Time Bedwetting in children aged above 6 years
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Maintains Good Chemical Balance in Brain
- Bipolar Disorder
- Helps in Improving Moods and Feelings
How To Use Tryptomer Tablet:
Tryptomer Tablet can be consumed before or after having the meal. Tryptomer Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once or twice per day for an adult before going to bed. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Tryptomer Tablet:
Tryptomer Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Tryptomer Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Dry Mouth
- Difficulty in Urination
- Nasal Congestion
- Altered Heart Beat
- Change in Blood Pressure
- Blurred Vision
- Chest Pain
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Weight Gain
- Swelling on Face, Lips and Hands
- Rashes on Skin
Precautions and Warnings While Using Tryptomer Tablet:
Tryptomer Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Tryptomer Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Kidney or Liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness and dizziness.