Surfaz Sn cream is an antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory cream which is used to treat various skin disorders and skin infections like jock-itch, body ringworm and athlete’s foot. It also helps in reducing redness and irritation on skin. Surfaz Sn cream is helpful in preventing and curing anal infections like infections in penis and infections in vagina.
|Name||Surfaz Sn Cream|
|Price||Rs. 79.75 for 10gm Tube|
|Manufacturer||Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Betamethasone dipropionate, Neomycin Sulphate|
Composition of Surfaz Sn Cream :
Surfaz Sn cream is formed by using the following components –
- Betamethasone dipropionate – It is an anti-inflammatory cream or gel which is used in treating infection and minor skin disorders.
- Neomycin Sulphate – It is an antibacterial/antibiotic medicine which is used in preventing and curing various infections.
Usage of Surfaz Sn Cream :
Surfaz Sn cream is an antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory cream which is used in preventing and curing various infections. Some of the uses of Surfaz Sn cream are –
- Microbial Infections
- Oral Thrush
- Infection in Penis
- Infection in Vagina
- Skin Fungal Infections
- Skin redness
- Skin Disorders like Jock itch, athlete’s foot and body ringworm
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How to use Surfaz Sn Cream :
Surfaz Sn cream is used to cure various skin infections and anal infections and it should be used only after the prescription of a doctor or physician. It should used and applied only as per the doctor’s advice. The area on which you are applying the cream should be washed properly and then apply this cream. Please consult your doctor if you miss any dosage or overuse this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Surfaz Sn Cream :
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Surfaz Sn cream. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Skin Rashes
- Abdominal Pain
- Skin Irritation and redness
- Vaginal Bleeding/Vaginal Infection
Precautions and Warnings while using Surfaz Sn Cream :
Surfaz Sn Cream should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Keep this medicine away from the reach of children. Some of the precautions and warnings that should be taken while using Surfaz Sn cream are –
- Pregnancy – It is not advised to use this medicine during pregnancy. Use it only if it is necessary please follow your doctor’s advice.
- Breast Feeding – Do not use this medicine if you are lactating, please consult your doctor.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is unknown, please consult your doctor.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth while using Surfaz Sn cream