Sporlac Ds Tablet is formulated in the category of Probiotic. It is predominantly used as to treat or prevent Diarrhea and immunity boosting.
|Name||Sporlac Ds Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 97 For 20 Tablets in 1 Strip|
Composition of Sporlac Ds Tablet:
Below is the composition of Sporlac Ds Tablet.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus (120 million spores) – It is species of gram positive bacteria in the genus Lactobacillus. It helps Reduce Cholesterol and Prevent and Reduce Diarrhea.
Usage of Sporlac Ds Tablet:
As a medicine Sporlac Ds Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- Sporlac is used treat diarrhoea caused by antibiotics.
- It also helps in treating or preventing the digestion problems.
- It helps patients in improving immunity in cases of low immunity.
- It is also used to treat Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Used to treat gastrointestinal problems.
- Some other uses of Sporlac are like amoebic dysentery and vaginal infections.
How to use Sporlac Ds Tablet:
Sporlac Ds Tablet is used as Probiotic to cure prevent Diarrhea and immunity boosting. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Sporlac Ds Tablet is available in form of tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Sporlac Ds Tablet should be taken after food.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Sporlac Ds Tablet should be taken on the equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Sporlac Ds Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Sporlac Ds Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Bloating and Rashes.
- Some other less common side effects are like Toxicity and Abdominal Pain.
Precautions and Warnings while using Sporlac Ds Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Sporlac Ds Tablet during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Sporlac Ds Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.