Sompraz d 40 capsules is used to treat and prevent the symptom of stomach ulcers, stomach acid, digestive disorder and gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD, a condition in which acid flows backward from stomach it cause heartburn and injuries in esophagus). It also helps in preventing Vomiting and the urge to vomit. Sompraz d-40 capsules are manufactured and marketed by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LTD.
|Name||SOMPRAZ d 40 CAPSULE|
|Price||Rs. 182.75 for 15 Capsules|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LTD.|
|Composition/Salt||DOMPERIDONE and ESOMEPRAZOLE|
COMPOSITION OF SOMPRAZ d 40 CAPSULE:
Sompraz d 40 Capsule is formed with the amalgamation of various medicines. The two major component of sompraz d 40 capsule are –
- DOMPERIDONE: It is used to increase the contraction movement in stomach and also treat vomiting and nausea.
- ESOMEPRAZOLE: It is used to reduce the acid caused in stomach. It is also treat stomach ulcer disease, gastro-esophageal reflux disease etc.
Also read: Sompraz D 40 Capsule in Hindi
Usage of Sompraz D 40 Capsule:
Sompraz d 40 capsules are generally used to treat various gastric issues, GERD and acidic problems and are used to prevent and cure various GI Tract disorders and diseases. Some of the major and minor uses of Sompraz d 40 capsules are –
- Gastric Acidity
- Gastro Intestinal Reflux
- Intestinal Ulcer
- Prevention of Vomiting and Nausea
- Stomach Upset
- Peptic Ulcer
- Stomach Ulcer
- Prevention from stomach cancer
- Acidic Reflux
- Non Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Diseases
How To Use Sompraz D 40 Capsule:
Sompraz D 40 Capsule should be consumed empty stomach at around 30 minutes before taking meal. Sompraz D 40 Capsule should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Sompraz D 40 Capsule:
Sompraz D 40 Capsule works differently on different patients. Sompraz D 40 Capsules are made from combination of different medicines. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Sompraz D 40 Capsules are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on Skin
- Increase in Blood Pressure
- Abdominal Pain
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Loss of Appetite
- Difficulty in Breathing
Precautions and Warnings While Using Sompraz D 40 Capsule:
Sompraz D 40 Capsule should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Sompraz D 40 Capsule are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not consume this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and drowsiness.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume it with alcohol.
- Liver or Kidney Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailment, please consult your doctor.