Signoflam Tablet is an anti inflammatory medicine which is used to prevent and cure inflammation, swelling, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, joint pain, muscle pain. It is also helps in relieving any kind of pain in the body and it is used for curing fever and headache. Signoflam tablet NSAID and it is manufactured and marketed by Lupin Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 103.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Composition/Salt||Acelofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase|
Composition of Signoflam Tablet:
Signoflam Tablet is formed with the combination of various medicines and it is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. All the major and minor components of Signoflam Tablet are –
- Aceclofenac – It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which is used to relieve pain and helps in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Paracetamol: It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever.
- Serratiopeptidase– It is an anti inflammatory it helps to reduce pain and fever.
Usage of Signoflam Tablet:
Signoflam Tablet is generally used to prevent and cure inflammation, swelling, pain and headache. Some of the major and minor uses of signoflam tablet are:
- Menstrual cramps
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Blood clot
- Shoulder pain
How to use Signoflam Tablet:
Signoflam Tablet should be consumed after the meal. Signoflam tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed by water. This medicine works differently for person to person as per age, weight or medical history. Dosage and duration of medicine also depends upon the age, weight and medical history of the patients, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or over dose of the medicine.
Adverse and side effects of Signoflam Tablet:
Signoflam Tablet woks differently on different person. Signoflam tablet are made from the combination of various medicine. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming the signoflam tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of the side effects.
- Stomach ache
- Rashes on skin
- Difficulty in breathing
Precautions and Warnings While Using Signoflam Tablet:
Signoflam Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Signoflam Tablet are –
- Driving – Do not consume this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and drowsiness.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume it with alcohol as it can reduce the effective of this medicine.
- Pregnant or Lactating Women – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women as it can affect the Embryo or Infant adversely.
- Liver or Kidney Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with any liver or kidney ailment, please consult your doctor.
- Gastro-Intestinal disease – This medicine is not recommended for patients with any Gastro-Intestinal disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.