Septilin tablet is predominantly used in treating skin infections, bacterial infections, viral infections, sore throat and respiratory tract infections. Septilin also acts as an immunity booster and it has antibiotic properties. Septilin is an ayurvedic medicine which comes in the form of both tablet and syrup. It is manufactured by The Himalaya Herbal HealthCare Company.
|Price||Rs. 139.98 for 60 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||The Himalaya Herbal HealthCare Company|
|Composition/Salt||Licorice, Guggulu, Tinospora|
Composition of Septilin Tablets:
Septilin is an ayurvedic medicine which is formed by combining various natural components. Those components are –
- Licorice/Mulethi/Yashtimadu – It is used for curing various stomach disorders like stomach pain, acidity and constipation and it also stimulates digestive system.
- Indian Bdellium/Guggulu – It is a natural herbs which helps in treating skin diseases, acne and lowers high cholesterol.
- Tinospora/Guduchi – It is an ayurvedic herb which helps in treating various skin infections, urinary tract infection and digestive disorders.
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
Usage of Septilin Tablets:
Septilin ayurvedic tablets are primarily used for treating various infections. Some of the diseases/disorders which Septilin prevents or cures are –
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Sore Throat
- Allergic Reactions
- Viral Infection
- Bacterial Infection
- Stomach Pain
- Skin Whitening
- Immunity Booster
How To Use Septilin Tablets :
Septilin tablets should only be consumed as per your doctor’s advice. Dosage or Duration of the medicine should only be consulted with your doctor/physician.
Septilin is available in the form of both Tablet and Syrup. Septilin Tablet and Syrup should be stored in a cool and dry place.
Septilin Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly. It is generally advised to take two tablets of Septilin per day for an adult.
It is generally advised to take two table of Septilin Syrup per day for an adult.
Adverse & Side Effects of Septilin Tablets :
Septilin is an ayurvedic medicine that’s why it is quite safe to use it on its own. However it can cause some side effects if it is used improperly. Septilin works differently on different patients based on age, weight and medical history of the patient. Always tell your doctor about your allergies and medical history. Some of the side effects that may occur after using Septilin are –
- High Blood Pressure
- Skin Rashes
- Gastrointestinal Disorder
- Irregular Menstruation
- Deficiency of Potassium
Precautions and Warnings While Using Septilin Tablets :
Septilin tablets should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor about your allergies and medical history. Some of the precautions that should be taken while consuming Septilin are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant patients. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – Information not available, please consult your doctor.
- Blood Glucose Level – Septilin fluctuates the blood glucose level, keep a record of blood glucose level and consult your doctor.