Revital Capsule is formulated in the category of Multivitamin and Multi Mineral Medicine. It is predominantly used as to treat deficiency of some vitamins and minerals.
|Price||Rs. 93 For 10 Capsules In 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Ginseng root extract, Folic acid, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Copper, Iodine, Manganese, Zinc, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Vitamin C + Vitamin D + Vitamin E and Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3 + Vitamin B6 + Vitamin B12|
Composition of Revital Capsule:
Below is the composition of Revital Capsule.
- Ginseng root extract
- Folic acid
- Magnesium, Potassium, Iron
- Calcium, Copper
- Iodine, Manganese, Zinc
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C + Vitamin D + Vitamin E
- Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3 + Vitamin B6 + Vitamin B12
Usage of Revital Capsule:
As a medicine Revital Capsule is used to cure following conditions:
- Revital is used to treat deficiencies of Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, D3, and E.
- It is also used to treat deficiencies of Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Potassium and Manganese.
- It is used to treat skin and hair related diseases.
- It also helps in treating Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid deficiency.
- It is also sued in curing micro nutritional deficiency.
- It helps in improving blood circulation.
- It is used to heal wound healing.
- It helps in cases of calcium deficiency.
- It helps in treating and managing muscle cramps.
How to use Revital Capsule:
Revital Capsule is used as Multivitamin and Multi Mineral Medicine. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Revital is available in form of capsule and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Revital should be taken with or after food as it helps enhancing drug absorption.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
- Medicine should be taken every day on same time.
Adverse & Side Effects of Revital Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Revital Capsule are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Headache, Diarrhea, Nervousness, Dizziness and Stomach ache.
- Some other less common side effects are like Liver Complications, Uneven Heart Rate and Allergic reactions.
Precautions and Warnings while using Revital Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Revital Capsule during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Revital Capsule effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.