Renerve Plus Capsule is formulated in the category of Multivitamin and Multi Mineral Medicine. It is predominantly used as to treat Nerve Diseases and Neuropathies.
|Name||Renerve Plus Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 249 For 15 Capsules in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Strides shasun Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1500mcg, Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 1.5mg, Alpha lipoic acid 200mg, Inositol 100mg, Chromium Polynicotinate 200mcg, Selenomethionine 55mcg and Zinc Monomethionine 25mg|
Composition of Renerve plus Capsule:
Below is the composition of Renerve plus Capsule.
- Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1500mcg
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 1.5mg
- Alpha lipoic acid 200mg
- Inositol 100mg
- Chromium Polynicotinate 200mcg
- Selenomethionine 55mcg
- Zinc Monomethionine 25mg
Usage of Renerve plus Capsule:
As a medicine Renerve Plus Capsule is used to cure following conditions:
- Renerve plus capsule are helpful in case of Nerves damage.
- It is getting used to cure the Selenium Deficiency, Increase Appetite, Makes food absorption and digestion easy for patients.
- It also helps in case of Joint problems and prevent osteoarthritis.
- It also use to cure Diabetic Neuropathy and Alcoholic Neuropathy.
How to use Renerve Plus Capsule:
Renerve Plus Capsule is used to treat deficiency of vitamins and minerals in human body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Renerve Plus is available in form of gelatin capsule and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Renerve Plus Capsule should be taken with or after food.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
- Medicine should be taken every day on same time and can be repeated after 5-6 hours depending on the severity and condition.
Adverse & Side Effects of Renerve Plus Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Renerve Plus Capsule are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Bitter taste and Flatulence.
- Some other less common side effects are like Vomiting, Stomachache, Appetite Loss, and Disturbed Sleep Pattern.
Precautions and Warnings while using Renerve Plus Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Renerve Plus Capsule during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Renerve Plus Capsule effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.