Redotil 100 MG Capsule is generally used to prevent and cure diarrhea and other disorders associated to it. It is helpful in controlling the fluid loss and it thus helps in recovering the body strength and fluid loss in children. Redotil 100 MG Capsule consists of Racecadotrill which breaks down into thiorphan and it helps in curing acute diarrhea. Redotill 100 MG Capsule is manufactured and marketed Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
|Name||Redotil 100 MG Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 292.05 for 15 Capsules|
|Manufacturer||Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.|
Composition of Redotil 100 MG Capsule:
Redotil 100 MG Capsule consists of Racecadotrill as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Redotil 100 MG Capsule are –
- Racecadotrill – This medicine is most commonly used to cure acute diarrhea. Racecadotrill reduces the secretion of electrolytes and water and thus it helps in recovering the fluid loss.
Usage of Redotil 100 MG Capsule:
Redotil 100 MG Capsule is generally used for the treatment and prevention of diarrhea. Some of the major and minor uses of Redotil 100 MG Capsules are –
- Diarrhea or Acute Diarrhea – Redotill 100 MG Capsule is used to cure diarrhea and acute diarrhea which is generally caused due to bacterial infections.
- Recovers Fluid Loss and Body Strength
How To Use Redotil 100 MG Capsule:
Redotil 100 MG Capsule should only be consumed at 30 minutes after the meal. Redotil 100 MG Capsule should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Redotil 100 MG Capsule:
Redotil 100 MG Capsule works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Redotil 100 MG Capsule are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Rashes on Skin
Precautions and Warnings While Using Redotil 100 MG Capsule:
Redotil 100 MG Capsule should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Redotil 100 MG Capsule are –
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause you dizziness.
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women as it can adversely affect the infant. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney or liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.