Razo D Tablet is used to reduce the effectiveness of acid in the stomach and it is helpful in preventing and curing various acidic and gastro-intestinal disorders and diseases like acidity, heartburn, ulcer and acid reflux. Razo D Tablet is helpful in improving the bowel movements in the body and thus helps in preventing vomiting, nausea and it is also used in the treatment of gastro-esophageal reflux diseases and peptic ulcer. Razo D Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Dr Reddy’s Laboratory.
|Name||Razo D Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 246.95 for 15 Capsules|
|Manufacturer||Dr Reddy’s Laboratory.|
|Composition/Salt||Rabeprazole and Domperidone|
Composition of Razo D Tablet:
Razo D Tablets are formed with the combination of various different medicines. It consists of Rabeprazole and Domperidone as its main and active ingredients.
- Rabeprazole – It is generally used for the treatment of Gastro-esophageal Reflux Diseases and it is also used for the treatment of stomach upset, acidity, heartburn and sore stomach.
- Domperidone – It is used for improving the bowel movements in the body and thus helps in preventing nausea, vomiting and bloating. It also helps in treating gastric issues and GI Tract disorders associated with diabetes.
Usage of Razo D Tablet:
Razo D Tablet is used to treat various acidic issues, Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases and gastric problems and is used to prevent and cure various GI Tract disorders and diseases. Some of the major and minor uses of Razo D Tablet are –
- Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases
- Intestinal Ulcer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Acidic Reflux
- Stomach Ulcer
- Prevention of Vomiting and Nausea
- Motion Sickness
- Stomach Upset
How To Use Razo D Tablet:
Razo D Tablet should be consumed at around 30 minutes before the meal. Razo D Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Razo D Tablet:
Razo D Tablet works differently on different patients. Razo D Tablets are made from combination of different medicines. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Razo D Tablets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal Pain
- Rashes on Skin
- Muscle Pain
- Chest Pain
- Running Nose
- Dryness in Mouth
Precautions and Warnings While Using Razo D Tablet:
Razo D Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Razo D Tablet are –
- Driving – Do not consume this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume it with alcohol as it can reduce the effective of this medicine.
- Liver Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with any liver ailment, please consult your doctor.
- Pregnant or Lactating Women – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women as it can affect the Embryo or Infant adversely.