Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet is formulated in the category of H2 Antagonists. It is predominantly used as to provide relief from Ulcer in Stomach, Intestine and used to treat some other stomach problems.
|Name||Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 9 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Composition/Salt||Ranitidine Hydrochloride (150mg)|
Composition of Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet:
Below is the composition of Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet.
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride (150mg)
Also Read: Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet Uses in Hindi
Usage of Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet:
As a medicine Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- It is used to cure Ulcers in Stomach and helps preventing reoccurrence of ulcers.
- It helps in reducing the amount of Acid made in stomach.
- It provide relief with some other Stomach problems like (gastroesophageal reflux disease-GERD).
- It also helps in providing relief from Cough, Stomach Pain and Heartburn.
How to use Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet:
Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet is used as H2 Antagonists to cure Ulcers, Acid and Other Gastic Problems. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet is available in form of tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet should be taken with or after food.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet should be taken on the equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Diarrhea and Stomach Discomfort.
- Some other less common side effects are like Chest Pain, Hypotension, Insomnia and Agitation.
Precautions and Warnings while using Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Ranitidine 150 Mg Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.