Prega news is a type of pregnancy test kit .If you miss the period you can test quickly at home to check you are pregnant or not. Prega news test kit will also look for presence of Hormone called HCG (Human Chorionic Ganadotropin) in urine. HCG is a Hormone produced by placenta. It takes minimum two weeks to produce in urine from which you can easily test your pregnancy at home. It is manufactured and marketed by Mankind Pharmaceutical Ltd.
|Name||PREGA NEWS KIT|
|Price||Rs. 50.00 per pack|
|Manufacturer||Mankind Pharmaceutical Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Silica pouch (which protect from moisture), A card and A dropper|
Composition of Prega News Kit:
Prega news pregnancy kit contains items like:
- Silica pouch ( which protect from moisture)
- A card
- A dropper
If you open the packet you will get a card for detention whether you are pregnant or not and you will also get a dropper to contain your urine make sure, first morning urine will more preferable.
Usage of Prega News Kit:
Prega news pregnancy test kit is used to test your early pregnancy quickly at home without any pain
Or further blood test. You can detect your pregnancy just in 5 minutes. This method is very quick and easy to use.
How to use Prega News Kit:
The three simple steps you need to taken before using the prega news kit are following:
- Take a small container and collect your urine into it, make sure the first morning cycle of urine will more preferable.
- The collected urine put into the dropper.
- Put few drops of urine in card which provided in the packet of prega news kit.
- If there is two pink lines shown in the card it means the results are positive and if you see only one line in the card means the results are not positive.
Adverse and side effects Prega News Kit:
Prega News Kit is considered pretty safe for most of the patients to use. There is no serious side effect of prega news pregnancy kit. It’s a very easy method to use. There is no complication have seen to use prega news kit.
Precautions and Warnings While Using Prega News Kit:
Prega News Kit should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Prega News Kit are –
- Cleanliness – Ensure cleanliness before using this kit. If you do not ensure cleanliness then the result of the test might change.
- External use only