Pantosec-d tablet is used to treat GERD (Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases). Pantosec –d tablet is a part of Dopamine Antagonists groups of drugs. It prevents acidity, nausea, vomiting, stomach ulcer, heartburn in patients suffering from gastrointestinal problems. It also inhibits the level of acid in the stomach and helps to passage of gas. It is manufactured and marketed by Cipla Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 136.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Composition/Salt||Domeperidone and Pantoprazole|
Composition of Pantosec-d Tablet:
Pantosec-d tablet is formed with the amalgamation of various different medicines. All the major and minor components of Pantosec-d tablet are:
- Domperidone : It is generally used to for the mediction of Gastrointestinal tract infections and also prevents imlamation. It is also helpful in curing nausea, bloating, and vomiting.
- Pantoprazole : It is useful inhabiting the production of acid in body, thus helps in the treatment of GERD (Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases) and stomach ailments.
Usage of Pantosec-d Tablet:
Pantosec-d tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure various Gastro-esophageal diseases in stomach. Some of the major and minor uses of Pantosec-d tablet are:
- Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease
- Gas in abdomen
- Peptic ulcer
- Chest Pain
How to use Pantosec-d Tablet:
Pantosec-d tablets should be consumed at 30 minutes before the meal. Pantosec-d tablet should not be swallowed directly with water. Dosage and duration of the medicine depends upon the age and medical conditions of the patients. Please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor and physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or over dose of the medicine.
Adverse and side effects of Pantosec-d Tablet:
Pantosec-d tablet works differently on different patients. Pantosec-d tablet are made from combination of different medicine. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Pantosec-d tablet. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal pain
- Lack of Vision
- Rashes on Skin
- Dryness in mouth
- Mild Fever
- Face swelling
- Menstrual irregularities
- Discharge of milk from the nipples of a breast feeding women.
- Breast swelling in Males
Precautions and Warnings While Using Pantosec-d Tablet:
Pantosec-d Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Pantosec-d Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause blurred vision and fatigue.
- Heart or liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with heart or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children.