Pan 40 MG Tabletis used for preventing and curing various different digestive, acidic and gastrointestinal disorders. It inhibits the production of acid in stomach and thus helps in curing various disorders and diseases like heartburn, peptic ulcer, acidic reflux and excessive acid production. Pan 40 MG Tablets are also helpful in treating in cough, indigestion, NSAID disorders and prevents stomach cancer in long run. Pan 40 MG Tablets are manufactured and marketed by Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
|Name||Pan 40 MG Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 138.00 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Alkem Laboratories Ltd.|
Composition of Pan 40 MG Tablet:
Pan 40 MG Tablet consists of Pantoprazole as its main and active ingredient –
- Pantoprazole – This medicine belong to the group of proton pump inhibitors and it is used for the treatment of various esophageal and gastrointestinal disorders like peptic ulcer, acidic reflux, and prevention of cancer. It is also helpful in treating heartburn and NSAID disorders.
Usage of Pan 40 MG Tablets:
Pan 40 MG Tablet is used to prevent and cure various digestive, acidic and Gastro-esophageal reflux diseases and other disorders cause due to excessive acid in the body. Some of the major and minor uses of Pan 40 MG Tablets are –
- Abdominal Distress
- Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease
- Inflammation of Food Pipe
- Inhibits Acid Production
- Abdominal Pain
- Food Pipe Healing
- Peptic Ulcer
- Acidic Reflux
- Acidic Stomach
- Duodenal Ulcer
- NSAID disorders
How To Use Pan 40 MG Tablet:
Pan 40 MG Tablets can be consumed before or after the meal. Pan 40 MG Tablets should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once per day per adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of thee patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Pan 40 MG Tablet:
Pan 40 MG Tablets works differently on different patients based on age, body weight and medical history of the patient. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Pan 40 MG Tablets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal Pain
- Joint Pain
- Increase in Blood Pressure
- Stomach Discomfort
- Difficulty In Breathing
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Appetite
Precautions and Warnings While Using Pan 40 MG Table:
Pan 40 MG Tablets should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Pan 40 MG Tablets are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe.
- Driving – Do not consume this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and drowsiness.
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with Kidney or Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Note: Before taking this medicine you are advised to tell your doctor if you have any type of liver problems, have ever had an allergic reaction to similar medicines in the past, are taking medicines for HIV, or suffer from bone loss (osteoporosis).
Pan 40 Tablet FAQs
How long does Pan 40 take to show effect?
Time required to show the action is not clinically established yet.
Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking Cypon Syrup?
No no, Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe
Is this Medicine safe if suffering with Kidney or Liver Disease
It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with Kidney or Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.