Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet helps in strengthening the bones and treats the disorders caused due to weakening of bones like osteoporosis. Ostocalcium Chewable Tablets helps in bone formation, bone repair and prevents weaking of bones, it is also useful in maintaining a good bone structure. Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet consists of Calcium, Phosphate and Vitamin D3 as its main components and it generally helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body. It is used in preventing and treating Vitamin D deficiencies and disorders associated with it. Ostocalcium Chewable Tablets are manufactured and marketed by Glaxo Smith Kline Consumer Healthcare.
|Name||Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 147.95 for 60 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Glaxo Smith Kline Consumer Healthcare.|
|Composition/Salt||Calcium Phosphate and Vitamin D3|
Composition of Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet:
Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet consists of Calcium Phosphate and Vitamin D3 as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet are –
- Vitamin D3 – It helps in treating and preventing Vitamin D deficiencies and disorders orders associated with it. It helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body and thus it helps in the strengthening the bones and treats osteoporosis.
- Calcium Phosphate – Calcium Phosphate helps in maintaining a good bone structure and the health of bones. It also helps in preventing calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and other disorders associated with it.
Usage of Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet:
Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet is mainly used to provide healthy bones and good body structure and it is also used to prevent and cure various Vitamin D deficiencies and disorders associated with it. Some of the uses of Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet are –
- Treats Rickets
- Calcium and Phosphorus Deficiencies
- Strengthens Muscles
- Maintains Good Bone Structure
- Helps in Bone Formation
- Bones Disorders
- Strengthens Bones
- Vitamin D Deficiency
How To Use Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet:
Ostocalcium Chewable Tablets can be consumed before or after the meal. Ostocalcium Chewable tablets can be crushed or chewed and it can also be taken directly with water. It is generally advised to take 1 or 2 tablets of Ostocalcium Chewable per day for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse and Side Effects of Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet:
Ostocalcium Chewable Tablets works differently on different patients. Ostocalcium Chewable Tablets are made from combination of Vitamins and minerals. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Ostocalcium Chewable Tablets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Muscle Pain
- Skin Redness
- Increased Urination
- Abdominal Cramps
- Loss of Appetite
- Dry Mouth
- Back Pain
- Stomach Pain
Precautions and Warnings While Using Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet:
Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Ostocalcium Chewable Tablet are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Kidney Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness and dizziness.