Orofer Xt Tablet is formulation of Vitamins and Minerals. It is predominantly used to cure deficiency of Vitamins and Iron in Human Body.
|Name||Orofer Xt Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 129 for 10 tablets in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Folic Acid (1.1 mg) and Ferrous Ascorbate (100mg)|
Composition of Orofer Xt Tablet:
Orofer Xt Tablet is a composition of two ingredients. Below is the composition of Orofer Xt Tablet.
- Folic Acid (1.1 mg) – Also known as vitamin B9 and folacin, which is converted into folate by the body, is used as a dietary supplement.
- Ferrous Ascorbate (100mg) – It works as dietary supplement.
Read This too: Orofer Xt Tablet in Hindi
Usage of Orofer Xt Tablet:
As a medicine Orofer Xt Tablet is a supplement, mainly used for the treatment of Iron Deficiency and Megoblastic due to Folic Acid deficiency.
- It helps in curing the Iron deficiency.
- It helps in recovering from Anemia, Treatment of Nutritional Origin Armenia’s.
- It cures Megaloblastic anemias – deficiency due to Folic Acid.
- It helps increasing in folate acid in body during Poor Diet, Folate Deficiency, Low Absorption of food and its supplements.
How to use Orofer Xt Tablet:
Orofer Xt Tablet is used to treat deficiencies in Human Body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity of condition. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Orofer Xt is a tablet base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Orofer Xt Tablet can be taken with glass of water. It should be taking after Meal or as prescribed by doctor.
- Medicine should not be altered, crushed or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Orofer Xt Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Orofer Xt Tablet are the following:
- Dark Stool – As Orofer contains Iron so it may cause Dark Color Stool.
- Patient may feel Constipation during medication.
- Altered sleep patterns – Patient may feel change in sleep patterns.
- Vomiting is one of the common side effects of Orofer.
- Patient may feel Nausea during medication.
- Please consult your doctor before starting the medication.
Precautions and Warnings while using Orofer Xt Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Orofer Xt Tablet is not safe during pregnancy, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Orofer Xt Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
A. Price of Orofer Xt Tablet Medicine is Rs. 129 for 10 tablets in 1 Strip.
A. Orofer Xt Tablet medicine is the composition of Folic Acid (1.1 mg) and Ferrous Ascorbate (100mg).
A. Manufacturer of Orofer Xt Tablet is Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
A. This article written on Orofer Xt Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Orofer Xt Tablet.