Omnacortil Tablet is generally used for the treatment and prevention of inflammation and allergic reactions. Omnacoril Tablet helps in the treatment of arthritis and various other eye and skin disorders like psoriasis and lupus. It is also helpful in the treatment of asthma, rheumatoid disorders, swelling, redness and rashes on skin. Omnacortil Tablet inhibits the release of inflammatory substance and thus it prevents inflammation. Omnacortil Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 10.64 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|
Composition of Omnacortil Tablet:
Omnacortil Tablet consists of Prednisolone as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Omnacortil Tablet are:
- Prednisolone – Prednisolone is most commonly used for the treatment and prevention of various allergic reactions and inflammation. It is generally used in the treatment of arthritis, lupus, rheumatoid disorders and asthma. Prednisolone is also helpful in the prevention of various skin disorders like psoriasis, swelling, redness and rashes on skin.
Usage of Omnacortil Tablet:
Omnacortil Tablet is generally used to prevent and cure inflammation and allergic reactions and disorders associated with it. Some of the major and minor uses of Omnacortil Tablet are –
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Gouty Arthritis
- Allergic Reaction
- Eye Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Redness on Skin
- Rashes on Skin
- Nephrotic syndrome
How To Use Omnacortil Tablet:
Omnacortil Tablet can be consumed before or after the meal. Omnacortil Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once or twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Omnacortil Tablet:
Omnacortil Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Omnacortil Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Increase in Blood Pressure
- Change in Appetite
- Weight Gain
- Changes in Mood and Behavior
- Increased Hair Growth
- Stomach Ache
- Thinning of Skin
- Dry Scalp
- Redness on Skin and Face
- Abdominal Cramps
Precautions and Warnings While Using Omnacortil Tablet:
Omnacortil Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Omnacortil Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause dizziness and fatigue.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended for patients with high sugar level.