Omez D Capsule is formulated in the category of Antiemetic and Antacid. It is predominantly used as to treat or prevent Acidity, Vomiting and Heart burn.
|Name||Omez D Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 138 For 15 Capsules in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Omeprazole (20mg) and Domperidone (30mg)|
Composition of Omez D Capsule:
Below is the composition of Omez D Capsule.
- Omeprazole (20mg) – It is medication used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease, peptic ulcer disease.
- Domperidone (30mg) – It is a medication used as an antiemetic, gastric prokinetic agent, and galactagogue.
Usage of Omez D Capsule:
As a medicine Omez D Capsule is used to cure following conditions:
- It is used in cases to prevent the acidic content of the stomach.
- It helps in cases of Motion sickness.
- It cures gastric ulcer.
- It helps in preventing Nausea and vomiting.
- Used to treat symptoms of heartburn.
- It helps in treating Zollinger Ellison Syndrome in which acid secretion in stomach increases.
- Used to treat conditions like erosive esophagitis.
How to use Omez D Capsule:
Omez D Capsule is used as Antiemetic and Antacid to cure prevent Acidity, Vomiting and Heart burn. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Omez D Capsule is available in form of capsule and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Omez D Capsule should be taken empty stomach and advised to take before breakfast.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Omez D Capsule should be taken on the equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Omez D Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Omez D Capsule are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Dry mouth.
- Some other less common side effects are like Diarrhea, Headache, Abdominal Pain, Dizziness and Flatulence.
Precautions and Warnings while using Omez D Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Omez D Capsule during pregnancy is not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Omez D Capsule effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.