Nutrolin B Syrup is used for curing diarrhea, Irritable bowel syndrome, neurological deficiency and various other stomach disorders. Nutrolin Syrup is also helpful in controlling the deficiency of Vitamin B-3 and deficiency of Thiamine as it contains various vitamins and nutrients. Nutrolin B Syrup is also very helpful in improving the metabolism of the body.
|Name||Nutrolin B Syrup|
|Price||Rs. 49.00 for 60ml syrup|
|Composition/Salt||Pyridoxine, Lactobacillus, Niacinamide, Vitamin B-2, Vitamin B-6|
Composition of Nutrolin B Syrup :
Nutrolin B Syrup is formed with the combination of various vitamins and nutrients. The Components of Nutrolin B Syrup are –
- Pyridoxine – It is used to cure the Vitamin B-3 deficiency.
- Lactobacillus – It is used for the treatment of diarrhea, loose stools and various gastric issues in the body.
- Niacinamide – It is also a type of Vitamin B-3 and it helps in healthy growth of the body.
- Vitamin B-2
- Vitamin B-6
Usage of Nutrolin B Syrup :
Nutrlin B Syrup is used for treating various stomach disorders. Some of the diseases or disorders that Nutrolin B Syrup prevents or cures are –
- Diarrhea For Childern
- Pregnancy Complications
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Neurological Disturbances
- Vitamin B-3 Deficiency
- Thiamine Deficiency
- Heart Problem and High Cholesterol
- Eye Disorders
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
How To Use Nutrolin B Syrup :
Nutrolin B Syrup should only be consumed as per your doctor’s advice. The Bottle of the syrup should be shaken well before use. Store the bottle of Nutrolin B Syrup in a cool and dry place. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice or thrice a day. Dosage or Duration of medicine should only be consulted with your doctor/physician.
Adverse & Side Effects of Nutrolin B Syrup :
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Nutrolin B Syrup. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Itching on Skin
- Difficulty Breathing
- Difficulty Swallowing
Precaution and Warning While Using Nutrolin B Syrup :
Nutrolin B Syrup should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor about your allergies and medical history. Some of the precautions that should be taken while consuming Nutrolin B Syrup are –
- Lactation – This medicine is not recommended while breast feeding, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended for children below the age of 3 year.
- AIDS or Poor Immunity – It is not advised to use this medicine if you have AIDS or poor immunity, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Do not consume this medicine if you have difficulty in breathing.
- Pregnancy – It is not recommended to use this medicine during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.