Nucoxia Mr Tablet is formulated in the category of Analgesic and Muscle Relaxing medicine. It is predominantly used as to treat the problems like Pain and Redness.
|Name||Nucoxia Mr Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 195 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Composition/Salt||Etoricoxib (60mg) and Thiocolchicoside (4mg)|
Composition of Nucoxia Mr Tablet:
Below is the composition of Nucoxia Mr Tablet.
- Etoricoxib (60mg) – It is a medicine called a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. It is used to treat for Arthritis, Chronic low back pain and acute pain.
- Thiocolchicoside (4mg) – It is a muscle relaxant with anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Usage of Nucoxia Mr Tablet:
As a medicine Nucoxia Mr Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- Nucoxia is used to treat back pain.
- It is also used in case of rheumatoid arthritis.
- It cures Osteoarthritis, Gouty Arthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
- It also helps in case of ankylosing spondylitis and Musculoskeletal pain.
How to use Nucoxia Mr Tablet:
Nucoxia Mr Tablet is used as anti-allergic medicine for Pain, Arthritis and Spondylitis. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Nucoxia is available in form of tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Nucoxia should be taken after food as it prevents any potential gastric irritation.
- Medicine should be taken with an equal interval of time.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Nucoxia should be taken on the equal time interval.
Adverse & Side Effects of Nucoxia Mr Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Nucoxia Mr Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Indigestion and Fluid Retention.
- Some other less common side effects are like Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, Constipation, Breathlessness and Urinary tract infection.
Precautions and Warnings while using Nucoxia Mr Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Nucoxia Mr Tablet during pregnancy In not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Nucoxia Mr Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.