Normaxin Tablet is formulated in the category of Pain Reliever. It is predominantly used as to treat Abdominal and Cramp pain in stomach and intestine.
|Price||Rs. 21.00 for 1 Strip (10 Tab)|
|Manufacturer||Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Clidinium Brominde, Chlordiazepoxide and Dicyclomine|
Composition of Normaxin Tablet:
Below is the composition of Normaxin Tablet.
- Clidinium Brominde (2.5mg) – It is an anticholinergic drug which helps in symptoms of cramping and abdominal/stomach pain by decreasing stomach acid, and slowing the intestines.
- Chlordiazepoxide (5mg) – It is a sedative and hypnotic medication which helps in treating anxiety and insomnia.
- Dicyclomine (10mg) – It is a medicine that is used to treat spasms of intestines.
Read More: Normaxin Tablet in HINDI
Usage of Normaxin Tablet:
As a medicine Normaxin Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- Normaxin Tablet is used to treat symptoms like Colic Pain, Stomach Ache, and Menstruation Pain.
- It also helps in treating Abdominal Cramps, Muscle Spasms, Bowel Syndrome and Disturbed Gastric.
How to use Normaxin Tablet:
Normaxin Tablet is used to treat pain in body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Normaxin is a tablet based medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Normaxin Tablet should be taken empty stomach.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
- Medicine should be taken every day on same time.
Adverse & Side Effects of Normaxin Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Normaxin Tablet are the following:
- Consumption of medicine may cause some of these side effects – Headache, Mouth Dryness, Nausea, and Weakness.
- Some other side effects are like – Constipation, Dizziness, Blurriness in vision.
Precautions and Warnings while using Normaxin Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Normaxin Tablet during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Normaxin Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
A. Price of Normaxin Tablet Medicine is Rs. 21.00 for 1 Strip (10 Tab).
A. Normaxin Tablet medicine is the composition of Clidinium Brominde, Chlordiazepoxide and Dicyclomine.
A. Manufacturer of Normaxin Tablet is Systopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd.
A. This article written on Normaxin Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Normaxin Tablet.