Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule is formulated as dopamine antagonists. It is predominantly used to cure Heartburn, Peptic Ulcers, Vomiting and some related illnesses.
|Name||Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 127.00 for 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Esomeprazole and Domperidone|
Composition of Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule:
Below is the composition of Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule.
- Esomeprazole (40mg) – it is a proton pump inhibitor that decreases the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
- Domperidone (30mg) – it is a medicine that increases the movements or contractions of the stomach and bowel. Domperidone is also used to treat nausea and vomiting caused by other drugs used to treat Parkinson’s Disease.
Usage of Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule:
As a medicine Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule is used to cure following conditions and diseases:
- Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule helps in providing relief from Motion Sickness.
- It also helps in relieving from Gestic Ulcers, Nsusea, Vomiting, Heartburn, Acid in Stomach.
How to use Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule:
Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule is used to treat cure Heartburn, Peptic Ulcers, Vomiting and some related illnesses. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Nexpro Rd 40 is a Capsule base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule should be taken empty stomach.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule are the following:
- Constipation and Restlessness are common side effects of Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule. Please consult the doctor before taking the medication.
- Insomnia, Headache, Itching are some other common side effects of Nexpro RD 40.
Precautions and Warnings while using Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Nexpro Rd 40 Capsule effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.