Neurobion Forte is a multivitamin tablet that contains various vitamins like Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 .It is used to prevent and cure various vitamin deficiencies and disorders like anemia. It is also helpful in increasing the immunity power of the body, Improves the nervous system metabolism. It is manufactured by Merck Pharma Company and it is also available in the form of injection.
|Name||Neurobion Forte Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 9.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Composition/Salt||Thiamine or Vitamin B1, Riboflavin or Vitamin B2 , Nicotinamide or Vitamin B3 , Calcium Panthothenate or Vitamin B5 , Pyridoxine or V0itamin B6, Cobalamin or Vitamin B12|
Composition of Neurobion Forte Tablet :
Neurobion Forte Tablet is a multivitamin tablet and it contains various vitamins. All the major and minor components of Neurobion Forte Tablet are –
- Thiamine or Vitamin B1 – It is used to provide energy to the body and it is also helpful for improving the metabolism of glucose in the body.
- Riboflavin or Vitamin B2 – It also acts as an energy provider, it breaks down the fats and proteins in the body to provide energy.
- Nicotinamide or Vitamin B3 – It is essential for the body to function properly. It is also helpful in reducing cholesterol and boost brain function.
- Calcium Panthothenate or Vitamin B5 – It is also an important vitamin which helps in making of blood cells. It also acts as an energy provider.
- Pyridoxine or Vitamin B6 – It is helpful in preventing the damage of nerves, skin and red blood cells.
- Cobalamin or Vitamin B12 – It is used to improve the health of blood cell and it is used to treat anemia.
Usage of Neurobion Forte Tablet :
Neurobion Forte Tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure various vitamin deficiencies and disorders. Some of the uses of Neurobion forte Tablet are –
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Treats Anemia
- Treats Nerve Pain
- Regenerates Nerves and Blood Cells
- Increases the Immunity Power
- Maintain Health of Skin and Hair
- Increases Energy Level of the Body
- Prevents Damage of Skin
- Treats Headache
- Treats Depression and Confusion
- Prevents the Damage of Liver and Kidney
How To Use Neurobion Forte Tablet:
Neurobion Forte Tablets should not be consumed empty stomach it should be taken only after 30 minutes of meal. Neurobion Forte tablets should not be crushed or chewed it should be taken directly with water. It is generally advised to take 1 tablet of Neurobion Forte for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history.
Must Read Articles:
|Foods Rich in Vitamin B12||Foods Rich in Calcium|
|Foods Rich in Fats||Foods Rich in Omega 3|
|Patanjali Amla Juice||Foods Rich in Iron|
|Rich in Carbohydrates||Health Articles|
Adverse & Side Effects of Neurobion Forte Tablet:
Neurobion Forte Tablets works differently on different patients. Neurobion Forte Tablets are made from combination of various Vitamins. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Neurobion Forte Tablets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Skin Rash
- Chest Pain
- Stomach Pain
- Increase in Blood Sugar Level
- Excessive Urination
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Abdominal Pain
Precautions and Warning While Using Neurobion Forte Tablet:
Neurobion Forte Tablets should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Neurobion Forte Tablets are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with Kidney and Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended for patients with weakened eye nerve, infection, low iron level and difficulty in breathing.
- Alcohol – Information not available, please consult your doctor.