Myoril Capsule is generally used for relieving the stiffness and tenderness in the muscles and helps in relaxing muscles. Myoril Capsules are most commonly used in the treatment and prevention of rheumatoid arthritis, muscle spasm, relieves muscle pain and joint pain. Myoril Capsule also has anti inflammatory properties and thus it is used in the treatment and prevention of inflammation and swelling in various parts of the body. Myoril Capsule is manufactured and marketed by Sanofi India Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 218.15 for 10 Capsules|
|Manufacturer||Sanofi India Ltd.|
Composition of Myoril Capsule:
Myoril Capsule consists of Thiocolchicoside as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Myoril Capsule are –
- Thiocolchicoside – Thiocolchicoside is muscle relaxant medicine which is used for relieving the muscles and it helps in treating the pain and stiffness in joints. Thiocolchicoside is generally used for the treatment and prevention of arthritis, muscle spasm, joint pain and various other muscle diseases.
Usage of Myoril Capsule:
Myoril Capsule is generally used to treat and prevent pain and stiffness in muscle and it treats various muscle diseases. Some of the major and minor uses of Myoril Capsule are –
- Stiffness in Muscles of joints
- Muscle Spasms
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Stiffness in Spinal Muscles
- Treats various Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Nerve Diseases
- Relieves Stiffness and Tenderness of Muscles
How To Use Myoril Capsule:
Myoril Capsule should only be consumed with or after having the meal. Myoril Capsule should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Myoril Capsule:
Myoril Capsule works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Myoril Capsule are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on Skin
- Paleness of Skin
- Dry Mouth
- Abdominal Pain
- Swelling of Face, Hands and Lips
Precautions and Warnings While Using Myoril Capsule:
Myoril Capsule should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Myoril Capsule are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- Kidney Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol