Mucaine gel is a form of syrup which is used to neutralize the acid in the stomach and it helps in treating and preventing various stomach and acidic problems like acidity, heartburn, ulcer and acid reflux. This medicine has anti-inflammatory properties so it is also helpful in the treatment of Inflammation of Stomach and Inflammation of Food Pipe. Mucaine Gel increases the blood flow in the body and thus helps in reducing the pain in the body. Mucaine Gel is manufactured and marketed by PFIZER Ltd. and it is very commonly used as an antacid.
|Price||Rs. 151.24 for 200 ml Syrup|
|Composition/Salt||Aluminium Hydroxide, Oxetacaine Topical, Milk of Magnesia|
Composition of Mucaine Gel:
Mucaine Gel is formed with the amalgamation of various different medicines and natural ingredients. All the major and minor components of Mucaine Gel are –
- Milk of Magnesia – Milk of Magnesia acts as an antacid and it reduces the acid in the stomach and helps in treating constipation and induce bowel movements.
- Oxetacaine Topical – It is generally used in the treatment and prevention of peptic ulcer and esophagitis.
- Aluminum Hydroxide – It is a naturally occurring antacid which is used in curing ingestion, heartburn, sour stomach, upset stomach and acidity.
Also read: Mucaine Gel Syrup in HIndi
Usage of Mucaine Gel:
Mucaine Gel is used to treat various gastric issues and acidic problems and is used to prevent and cure various disorders and diseases. Some of the major and minor uses of Mucaine Gel are –
- Heart Burn
- Gastro Intestinal Reflux Diseases
- Stomach Upset
- Reflux Esophagitis
- Peptic Ulcer
- Inflammation of Food Pipe
- Inflammation Of Stomach
- Hemmarhoid Pain
- Sour Stomach
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Hiatus Hernia
How To Use Mucaine Gel:
Mucaine Gel should only be consumed empty stomach or 30 minutes before the meal and it should only be consumed as per the advice of your doctor/physician. This medicine works differently for different patients as per age, weight and medical history of the patient. Dosage and duration of this medicine should be followed as per your doctor’s advice. Shake the bottle of this syrup well before using. Store the bottle at a cool and dry place. Please consult your doctor in case of any overdose or mixed dose of this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Mucaine Gel:
Mucaine Gel works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Mucaine Gel are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Loss of Appetite
- Upset Stomach
- Rashes on Skin
Precautions and Warnings While Using Mucaine Gel:
Mucaine Gel should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Mucaine Gel are –
- Pregnancy – It is not advised to use this medicine during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not considered safe, do not use this medicine with alcohol.
- Lactation – It is not recommended to use this medicine while breast feeding, please consult your doctor.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you Dizziness and Drowsiness.
- Liver and Kidney Patients – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with Liver and Kidney disorder, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
A. Price of Mucaine Gel Medicine is Rs. 151.24 for 200 ml Syrup.
A. Mucaine Gel medicine is the composition of Aluminium Hydroxide, Oxetacaine Topical, Milk of Magnesia.
A. Manufacturer of Mucaine Gel is PFIZER Ltd..
A. This article written on Mucaine Gel will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Mucaine Gel.