Montek Lc Tablet is formulated in the category of Anti Allergic Tablet. It is predominantly used as to treat various allergic conditions.
|Name||Montek Lc Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 177.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Levocetirizine and Montelukast|
Composition of Montek Lc Tablet:
Below is the composition of Slep Montek LC 100Mg Drop.
- Levocetirizine (5mg) –
- Montelukast (10mg) –
Usage of Montek Lc Tablet:
As a medicine Montek Lc Table is used to cure following conditions:
- Montek Tablet is used to treat symptoms like Runny Nose, Watery Eyes, Nasal Mucsoa and symptoms of Rhinitis.
- It also helps in treating Skin Rashes, Dust Allergy, Hay Fever.
How to use Montek Lc Tablet:
Montek C Tablet is used to treat Allergic Diseases caused due to Dust, Cold and Flu. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Montek is a tablet based medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Intagesic Mr Tablet should be taken with or after food.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
- Tablet should be taken before going to bed every day as it has a slight sleepy effect.
Adverse & Side Effects of Montek Lc Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Montek Lc Tablet are the following:
- Consumption of medicine may cause some of these side effects – Fatigue, Dryness in mouth and disturbance in sleeping cycles.
- Some other side effects are like – Fever, Rashes, Headache, Common Cold & Cough.
Precautions and Warnings while using Montek Lc Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Montek Tablet during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Montek L Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
A. Price of Montek Lc Tablet Medicine is Rs. 177.00 for 10 Tablets.
A. Montek Lc Tablet medicine is the composition of Levocetirizine and Montelukast .
A. Manufacturer of Montek Lc Tablet is Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
A. This article written on Montek Lc Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Montek Lc Tablet.