Monocef o 200 mg Tablet is an anti-bacterial medicine which inhibits the growth of bacteria in the body and it is used to prevent and cure various bacterial infections like infection in lungs, sinuses, ear, skin infections and urinary tract infections. It is also helpful in the treatment of Pneumonia and it is manufactured and marketed by Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
|Name||Monocef o 200 mg Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 185.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|
Table of Contents
Composition of Monocef o 200 mg Tablet:
Monocef o 200 mg Tablet consists of Cefpodoxime as its main and active ingredient and it kills the growth of bacteria. All the major and minor uses of Monocef O Tablet are:
- Cefpodoxime – It kills the growth of bacteria in the body and thus it helps in treating and preventing various bacterial infections like respiratory tract infection, ear infection, urinary tract infection and skin infection.
Also Read: Monocef o 200 mg Tablet in Hindi
Usage of Monocef o 200 mg Tablet:
Monocef o Tablet is generally used to inhibit the growth of bacteria and it is used to prevent and cure various bacterial infections and disorders associated with it. Some of the major and minor uses of monocef 0 Tablet are –
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Gonococcal Infection
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Throat Infections
- Urinary Tract Infection
How To Use Monocef o 200 mg Tablet:
Monocef o 200 uses should be consumed after the meal. monocef 0 Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Monocef o 200 mg Tablet:
Monocef o Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming monocef o 100 Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Joint Pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Abdominal Pain
- Stomach Upset
- Rashes on Skin
- Change in Taste
Precautions and Warnings While Using Monocef o 200 mg Tablet:
Monocef o Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Monocef o Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney Diseases or Diarrhea – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney ailments or Diarrhea, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children. This medicine should not be given to children aged below 12 years.
Also, Read More About – Doliprane 1000 Mg : View Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, Composition, Substitutes & Price in 2023
A. Price of Monocef o 200 mg Tablet Medicine is Rs. 185.00 for 10 Tablets.
A. Monocef o 200 mg Tablet medicine is the composition of Cefpodoxime .
A. Manufacturer of Monocef o 200 mg Tablet is Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd..
A. This article written on Monocef o 200 mg Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Monocef o 200 mg Tablet.