Composition of Mobizox Tablet:
Below is the composition of Mobizox Tablet.
- Diclofenac (50mg) – It is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug used to treat pain and inflammatory diseases such as gout.
- Paracetamol (325mg) – It is a medication used to treat pain and fever.
- Chlorzoxazone (500mg) – It is as an acting muscle relaxant and used to treat muscle spasm and the resulting pain or discomfort.
Usage of Mobizox Tablet:
As a medicine Mobizox Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- Mobizox is used to treat Migraine attack.
- It also helps in providing relief from acute Muscle-skeletal pain.
- Medicine is used to treat pain post operations.
- It also helps in providing relief from bodyache due to various reasons.
- It also helps in providing relief from tendons like Tennis elbow)
- Used to treat conditions like frozen shoulder.
- Used to provide relief pain in cases of fracture.
How to use Mobizox Tablet:
Mobizox Tablet is used as pain relief medicine. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Mobizox is available in form of tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Mobizox should be taken with or after food.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
- Medicine should be taken every day on same time.
Adverse & Side Effects of Mobizox Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Mobizox Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Vomiting, Dry Mouth, Skin Rashes, and Dizziness.
- Some other less common side effects are like Abdominal Pain, Headache, Diarrhoea, Heart Burn, and Constipation.
Precautions and Warnings while using Mobizox Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Mobizox Tablet during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Mobizox Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.