Meftal P Syrup is an anti inflammatory medicine which is used to prevent and cure menstrual cramps, muscle pain, joint pain. Meftal P is also helpful in the treatment and prevention of various conditions like arthritis, headache, backache, toothache and various other pains and ache. Meftal P IS NSAID and it is manufactured and marketed by Blue Cross Laboratories Pvt Ltd.
|Name||Meftal P Syrup|
|Price||Rs. 27.00 for 10 Tablets and Rs. 33.00 for 60ml Suspension|
|Manufacturer||Blue Cross Laboratories Pvt Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Dicyclomine and Mefinamic Acid|
Composition of Meftal P Syrup:
- Meftal P Syrup is made with the combination of various type of medicine. All major and minor components of Meftal P are:
- Dicyclomine: It is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome. This medicine is also helpful in the treatment of abdominal and intestinal cramps.
- Mefinamic Acid: It is NSAID and it is used to cure menstrual pain.
Also Read: Meftal P Syrup in Hindi
Usage of Meftal P Syrup:
Meftal P is used to cure the following conditions:
- Menstrual Pain – It is commonly used to relief menstrual pains like menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain.
- Fever- It is also helps to treat mild to moderate fever.
- Body Pain – Meftal P is also helpful in treatment of different body pain like Backache, Joint Pain, shoulder pain and Toothache.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is used to treat the patients from problems like swelling, stiffness of joints and joint pain due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis – It is prescribed to the patients showing symptoms of tender, joint creaking, joint pain and swollen joints which are associated with Osteoarthritis.
How to use Meftal P Syrup:
Meftal P should not be consumed empty stomach it should be taken only after 30 minutes of meal.
Meftal P is available in forms of both tablet and syrup.
The bottle of the syrup should be shaken well before use. It is generally advised to take 2 or 3 table spoons of Meftal P syrup for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Store the bottle of syrup in cool and dry place.
Meftal P Syrup Tablets should not be crushed or chewed it should be taken directly with water. It is generally advised to take 2-3 tablets of Meftal P for adults, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician.
Adverse & Side Effects of Meftal P Syrup:
Meftal P Syrup works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Meftal P are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on skin
- Appetite loss
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Blood in urine
- Irregular heart beats
- Weight gain
Precautions and Warnings While Using Meftal P Syrup:
Meftal P Syrup should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Meftal P are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not consume this medicine while driving as this medicine can cause you dizziness and drowsiness
- Gastro-Intestinal disease – This medicine is not recommended for patients with any Gastro-Intestinal disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Children – This medicine is not recommended for children. Do not give this medicine to the children.
- Heart disease- This medicine is not recommended for cardiac patients. Consult your doctor before consuming this medicine.