Lanol ER Tablet is a very commonly used pain relieving medicine which is generally used for the treatment of high fever, pain and ache. Lanol ER Tablet also has anti inflammatory properties and thus it helps in the treatment and prevention of inflammation and swelling. Lanol ER Tablet is also helpful in the treatment and prevention of various conditions like arthritis, headache, backache, muscle pain, toothache and various other pains and ache. Lanol ER Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Hetero Drugs Ltd.
|Name||Lanol ER Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 19.90 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Hetero Drugs Ltd.|
Composition of Lanol ER Tablet:
Lanol ER Tablet is an analgesic medicine which consists of Paracetamol as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Lanol ER Tablet are –
- Paracetamol: It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever. It is an analgesic medicine which used to treat various kinds of pain and ache like Toothache, Headache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis and migraine.
Also Read: Lanol ER Tablet in Hindi
Usage of Lanol ER Tablet:
Lanol ER Tablet is an analgesic medicine which is generally used for treating and relieving various aches and fever. Some of the major and minor uses of Lanol ER Tablet are –
- Body Pain – Lanol ER is also helpful in treatment of different body pain like Backache, Joint Pain, shoulder pain and Toothache.
- Muscle Pain
- Osteoarthritis – It is prescribed to the patients showing symptoms of tender, joint creaking, joint pain and swollen joints which are associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Menstrual Pain – It is commonly used to relief menstrual pains like menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is used to treat the patients from problems like swelling, stiffness of joints and joint pain due to rheumatoid arthritis.
How To Use Lanol ER Tablet:
Lanol ER Tablet should only be consumed with or after having the meal. Lanol ER Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Lanol ER Tablet:
Lanol ER Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Lanol ER Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal Pain
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergic Reactions
- Liver Ailments
- Redness on Skin
- Gastric or Mouth Ulcer
Precautions and Warnings While Using Lanol ER Tablet:
Lanol ER Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Lanol ER Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
Also, Read More About – Rabeprazole Sodium and Domperidone Capsules Uses in Hindi?
A. Price of Lanol ER Tablet Medicine is Rs. 19.90 for 10 Tablets.
A. Lanol ER Tablet medicine is the composition of Paracetamol .
A. Manufacturer of Lanol ER Tablet is Hetero Drugs Ltd..
A. This article written on Lanol ER Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Lanol ER Tablet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.