Composition of Krimson 35 Tablet:
Below is the composition of Krimson 35 Tablet.
- Cyproterone Acetate (2 MG)
- Ethinyl Estradiol (0.035 MG)
Usage of Krimson 35 Tablet:
As a medicine Krimson 35 Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- Krimson 35 used to cure PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome).
- It helps in preventing repeated cases of miscarriages.
- It helps curing cases of patients with menopause-related issues.
- It helps in cases of delayed puberty.
- It cures abdominal cramps or pain during periods.
- It helps in curing breast cancer.
How to use Krimson 35 Tablet:
Krimson 35 Tablet is used as contraceptive medicine for hormonal balance. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Krimson 35 is available in form of tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Krimson 35 should be taken after food.
- Medicine should be taken as whole and should not be crushed, broken into parts and chewed.
- Krimson 35 should be taken on the equal time interval and preferable should be taken before going to bed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Krimson 35 Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Krimson 35 Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Stomach Pain, Headache, Weight Gain, Swings in Mood, Delay in Periods, Spotting, Acne and Pimple.
- Some other less common side effects are like Uterine Bleeding, Uterine Bleeding, Vomiting, Vaginal Bleeding and Anxiety.
Precautions and Warnings while using Krimson 35 Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Krimson 35 Tablet during pregnancy In not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Krimson 35 Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.