Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet is an anti-microbial, anti-parasitic tablet which helps in the treatment and prevention of disorders and infections which are caused due to parasites and worm. Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet is generally used for the treatment of infection in intestinal tract, skin and eyes. It is also helpful in curing head lice, river blindness and scabies. Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
|Name||Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 85.00 for 2 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Ivermectin or Stromectol|
Composition of Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet:
Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet consists of Ivermectin or Stromectol as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet are –
- Ivermectin or Stromectol – Ivermectin is an anthelmintic drug and it has anti-parasitic properties which helps in the treatment and prevention of intestinal, eyes and skin infections caused due to worms and parasites. It is available in the form of tablet, ointment and lotion.
Usage of Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet:
Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure various disorders and infections caused due to worms and parasites. Some of the major and minor uses of Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet are –
- Parasitic Infections – Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet helps in preventing and treating various parasitic infections like Onchocerciasis and Strongyloidiasis which are intestinal tract infections.
- Skin Infections
- Head Lice
- Eyes Infections
- River Blindness
How To Use Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet:
Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet should only be consumed before the meal. Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet:
Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Rashes on Skin
- Loss of Appetite
- Abdominal Pain
- Altered Heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings While Using Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet:
Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Keep this medicine away from the reach of children.
A. Price of Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet Medicine is Rs. 85.00 for 2 Tablets.
A. Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet medicine is the composition of Ivermectin or Stromectol .
A. Manufacturer of Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet is Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd..
A. This article written on Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Ivermectol 12Mg Tablet.