Itch Guard cream is an antifungal, antimicrobial cream which is used to treat various skin disorders and skin infections like jock-itch, body ringworm and athlete’s foot. It also helps in reducing redness, cracking and burning of skin and irritation on skin. Itch Guard Cream is manufactured and marketed by Paras Pharma and it is very commonly used in India to prevent itching.
|Name||Itch Guard Cream|
|Price||Rs. 63.80 for 12 gm|
|Composition/Salt||Ichtyolammonium topical, Clotrimazole topical, Boric Acid, Zinc Oxide, Menthol|
Composition of Itch Guard Cream:
Itch Guard Cream is formed with the combination of various natural extracts. All the major and minor components of Itch Guard Cream are –
- Ichtyolammonium topical – It is an antimicrobial agent which is used for the treatment of rosacea and acne.
- Clotrimazole topical – This medicine is used to reduce fungi and yeast and thus it is used for the treatment of fungal infections like jock itch, ringworm and athlete’s foot.
- Boric Acid – It acts as an antioxidant and a neutralizer for the skin.
- Zinc Oxide – It is used for the prevention of various skin infections like itching, burning and irritation on skin.
- Menthol – It provides a cooling sensation on the skin and thus help in reducing the irritation and itching.
Usage/Uses of Itch Guard Cream:
Itch Guard cream is an antifungal, antibacterial cream which is used in preventing and curing various infections. Some of the major and minor uses of Itch Guard cream are –
- Microbial Infections
- Skin Fungal Infections
- Skin redness
- Diaper Rash
- Jock Itch
- Athlete’s Foot
- Body Ringworm
- Cooling Sensation
- Cracking of Skin
- Vaginal Fungal Infections
How to use Itch Guard Cream:
Itch Guard cream is used to cure various skin infections and anal infections and it should be used only after the prescription of a doctor or physician. It is generally advised to use this medicine once or twice a day. It should used and applied only as per the doctor’s advice. The area on which you are applying the cream should be washed properly and then apply this cream. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth while using this cream. Please consult your doctor if you miss any dosage or overuse this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Itch Guard Cream:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Itch Guard cream. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects –
- Burning of Skin
- Rashes on Skin
- Swelling on Skin
- Peeling of Skin
- Vaginal Discharge
- Allergic Reactions
- Blistering of Skin
Precautions and Warnings while using Itch Guard Cream:
Itch Guard Cream should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Keep this medicine away from the reach of children. Some of the precautions and warnings that should be taken while using Itch Guard cream are –
- Eczematous Skin – This medicine is not recommended for patients with eczematous skin, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Do not Wash the treated area immediately after applying this medicine.
- Wash your hands before applying this medicine and avoid contact with your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Do not apply excessive quantity of Itch Guard Cream.
- This cream is for external use only. Do not use this on sensitive areas.