Hifenac-MR Tablet helps in relieving different pains like joint pain, ear pain, shoulder pain and toothache. It also helps to reduce Headache. Hifenac-MR is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine which is generally helpful in the treatment of rheumatic arthritis and osteoarthritis. Hifenac-MR Tablet also has anti-inflammatory properties so it is also useful in prevention inflammation and swelling. Hifenac-MR Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 71.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Paracetamol, Aceclofenac and Chlorxozone|
Composition of Hifenac-MR Tablet:
Hifenac MR Tablet is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine which is formed with the combination of various different medicines. All the major and minor components of Hifenac MR Tab are –
- Paracetamol : It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever.
- Aceclofenac : It is a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug which is used to relieve pain and helps in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Chlorxozone : Chlorxazone is generally used to relieve muscles and thus it helps in the treatment of muscle pain and body pain.
Also Read: Hifenac-MR Tablet in Hindi
Usage of Hifenac MR Tablet:
Hifenac MR Tab is generally used to treat arthritis and it is also helpful in relieving the pain in the body. Some of the major and minor uses of Hifenac MR Tab are –
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Pain
- Ear Pain
- Muscle Cramps
- Menstrual Pain
- Rheumatic Arthritis
- Back Pain
How To Use Hifenac-MR Tablet:
Hifenac MR Tab can be consumed before or after the meal. Hifenac MR should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Hifenac MR Tablet:
Hifenac-MR Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Hifenac-MR Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal Pain
- Rashes on Skin
- Loss of Appetite
- Stomach Ache
Precautions and Warnings While Using Tablet:
Hifenac-MR Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Hifenac-MR Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause dizziness and drowsiness.
- Kidney or liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
A. Price of Hifenac-MR Tablet Medicine is Rs. 71.00 for 10 Tablets.
A. Hifenac-MR Tablet medicine is the composition of Paracetamol, Aceclofenac and Chlorxozone .
A. Manufacturer of Hifenac-MR Tablet is Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd..
A. This article written on Hifenac-MR Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Hifenac-MR Tablet.