HCQs 200 Mg or Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate Tablet is generally used to cure lupus or rheumatoid arthritis and malaria. HCQs 200 Mg Tablets helps in boosting the immunity of the body and it also helps in relieving the pain. HCQs 200 Mg Tablet also reduces the damage done by diseases, redness and swelling occurred overtime. HCQs 200 Mg Tablet is manufactured and marketed by IPCA Laboratories Ltd.
|Name||HCQs 200 Mg Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 99.29 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||IPCA Laboratories Ltd.|
Composition of HCQs 200 Mg Tablet:
HCQs 200 Mg Tablet consists of Hydroxychloroquine as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of HCQs 200 Mg Tablet are –
- Hydroxychloroquine – It is an anti-malarial medicine and it is most commonly used in the treatment and prevention of rheumatoid arthritis and malaria. It is also helpful in increasing the immunity of the body and it helps in reducing the pain, swelling and damage done by the disease.
Usage of HCQs 200 Mg Tablet:
HCQs 200 Mg Tablet is mainly used to prevent and cure malaria, rheumatoid arthritis and it boosts the immunity of the body. Some of the major and minor uses of HCQs 200 Mg Tablet are –
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lupus Arthritis
- Boosts Immunity
- Reduces Redness and Swelling
- Relieves Pain
- Reduces the damage done by disease
- Systemic lupus Erythematosus
How To Use HCQs 200 Mg Tablet:
HCQs 200 Mg Tablet should only be consumed with or after the meal. HCQs 200 Mg Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once or twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of HCQs 200 Mg Tablet:
HCQs 200 Mg Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming HCQs 200 Mg Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal Pain
- Loss of Appetite
- Blurred Vision
- Sore Throat
- Rashes on Skin
- Ringing in Ears
- Abnormal Mood Swings
Precautions and Warnings While Using HCQs 200 Mg Tablet:
HCQs 200 Mg Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using HCQs 200 Mg Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause blurred vision and dizziness.
- Kidney or liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of lactating women. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.