Glucon D is one of the most popular instant energy drink’s that is sold all over in India. Glucon D contains 99.4% of glucose, which is a carbohydrate that fulfills the energy requirement of the body. Glucon D helps in providing instant energy to the body, it lowers down the temperature of the body and provides cool. Glucon D is also used to prevent Dehydration in body as it instantly gets dissolved in the body with water. Glucon D is manufactured and marketed by Heinz India Pvt. Ltd. and it is being sold in various different flavors like Glucon D Original, Glucon D Orange, Glucon D Lemon and others.
|Price||Rs, 57.00 for 250 gm|
|Manufacturer||Heinz India Pvt. Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||vitamin D, Dextrose, Calcium and phosphorus|
Components of Glucon D:
Glucon D consists of dextrose as its main and active ingredient and it is formed with the amalgamation of various Vitamins and Minerals. All the major and minor components of Glucon are –
- Vitamin D – It helps in treating and preventing Vitamin D deficiencies and disorders orders associated with it. It helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body and thus it helps in the strengthening the bones and treats osteoporosis.
- Dextrose – Dextrose is a form of glucose and it is commonly used for the treatment of lower blood sugar level in the body. It is also used in food items and drinks as a sweetener. It is also helpful in providing instant energy to the body.
- Calcium and Phosphorus – Calcium and Phosphorus helps in maintaining a good bone structure and the health of bones. They also help in preventing calcium and phosphorus deficiencies and other disorders associated with it.
Also read: Glucon D in Hindi
Usage of Glucon D:
Glucon is generally used to provide instant energy to the body and it helps in fulfilling the nutritional requirement of the body. Some of the major and minor uses of Glucon are –
- Helps in Maintaining the Blood Glucose Level
- Provides Instant Energy to the Body
- Prevents Body from Dehydration
- Lowers Down the Body Temperature in Summer and provides cool.
- Boosts the Performance and Energy Level of the Body.
- Prevents Weakness and Fatigue
- Fulfills the Nutritional Requirements of the Body.
How To Use Glucon D:
Glucon is an instant energy providing drink and it is used by every age group of people. Generally two spoons of Glucon is mixed in 1 glass or 300 ml of water, you can add sugar as well as per your choice. Glucon can be consumed at any as per your choice before or after having the meal. It is generally advised to carry a bottle of water and Glucon mixed in it consume it in between the training session or whenever you require energy or if you want coolness in your body during summer.
Adverse & Side Effects of Glucon D:
Glucon D is generally consumed by the children and it does not contain any harmful ingredient which can cause any side effect to the body. Glucon is considered pretty safe for everyone. However, some physicians say that this drink can cause some side effects in long term use. Some of the minor side effects of Glucon D are –
- Frequent Urination
- Increases Blood Glucose Level
Precautions and Warnings While Using Glucon D:
Glucon D is considered pretty safe for everyone as it does not contain any harmful ingredients but always check the labels of the pack of Glucon carefully. Always tell your physician about your medical history or allergies.
- Diabetic patient should generally use less quantity of Glucon.
- Do not overuse or overdose Glucon without recommendation.
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use Glucon only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women as it can affect the infant adversely. Please consult your doctor before using this Glucon D.
Also, Read More About – Cefixime Dispersible Tablet ip 200 mg Uses in Hindi? | Zerodol SP Tablet Uses?
A. Price of Glucon D Medicine is Rs, 57.00 for 250 gm.
A. Glucon D medicine is the composition of vitamin D, Dextrose, Calcium and phosphorus.
A. Manufacturer of Glucon D is Heinz India Pvt. Ltd.
A. This article written on Glucon D will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Glucon D.