Composition of Follihair Tablet:
Below is the composition of Follihair Tablet. This tablet is made of many multivitamins which are given below –
- Iron (8mg)
- Calcium Pantothenate (50mg)
- Niacinamide (50mg)
- Zinc (25mg)
- Dimethionine (40mg)
- L-lysine (20mg)
- Biotin (10mg)
- Manganese (5mg)
- L-Cysteine (5mg)
- Copper (2mg)
- Selenium (50mcg)
Usage of Follihair Tablet:
As a medicine Follihair Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- Hair Loss – Follihair helps treating Fall of Hair by preventing further Hair fall.
- Hair Follicle – Medicine provides nourishment needed by new hair follicle for its growth.
- New Hair and Strength – It helps in New Hair growth by providing nourishment and provide strength to hair follicles.
How to use Follihair Tablet:
Follihair Tablet is used to treat pain in body. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Follihair is a tablet based medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Follihair Tablet should be taken with or after food.
- Tablet should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
- Medicine should be taken every day.
- Follihair can be repeated after 5-6 hours depending on the severity and condition.
Adverse & Side Effects of Follihair Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too.
Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Follihair Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Vomiting, Nausea, Appetite loss, bloating.
- Some other less common side effects are like Rashes, Stomachache, breathlessness.
Precautions and Warnings while using Follihair Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Follihair Tablet during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Follihair Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.