Flexura D Tablets are most commonly used in the treatment and prevention of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, muscle spasm, relieves muscle pain and joint pain. Flexura D Tablet is generally used for relieving the stiffness and tenderness in the muscles and helps in relaxing muscles. Flexura D Tablets are also used in the treatment of menstrual cramps and gouts. Flexura D Tablet also has anti inflammatory properties and thus it is used in the treatment and prevention of inflammation and swelling in various parts of the body. Flexura D Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.
|Name||Flexura D Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 159.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Diclofenac and Metaxalone|
Composition of Flexura D Tablet:
Flexura D Tablet is made from the amalgamation of various different medicines. All the major and minor components of Flexura D Tablet are –
- Diclofenac – Diclofenac is a muscle relaxant medicine which is used for relieving the muscles and it helps in treating the pain and stiffness in joints. Diclofenac is generally used for the treatment and prevention of arthritis, muscle spasm, joint pain and various other muscle diseases.
- Metaxalone – Metaxalone is generally used for the treatment and prevention of pain and stiffness in muscles and it is used to relax muscles. Metaxalone is helpful in the treatment of strains, sprains and various other muscle injuries.
Usage of Flexura D Tablet:
Flexura D Tablet is generally used to treat and prevent pain and stiffness in muscle and it treats various muscle diseases. Some of the major and minor uses of Flexura D Tablet are –
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Spasm
- Relieves Stiffness and Tenderness of Muscles
- Muscle Pain
- Menstrual Cramps
- Stiffness in Muscles of joints
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Relaxes Muscles
How To Use Flexura D Tablet:
Flexura D Tablet should only be consumed with or after having the meal. Flexura D Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this 1 Tablet of this medicine twice or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Flexura D Tablet:
Flexura D Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Flexura D Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Stomach Ache
- Loss of Appetite
- Abdominal Pain
- Rashes on Skin
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Chest Pain
Precautions and Warnings While Using Flexura D Tablet:
Flexura D Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Flexura D Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause dizziness.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol