Flexon Tablet is an analgesic medicine which is generally used for the treatment of high fever, pain and ache. Flexon Tablet is also helpful in the treatment and prevention of various conditions like arthritis, headache, backache, muscle pain, toothache and various other pains and ache. It is also used for the treatment and prevention of menstrual cramps and period pain. Flexon Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 22.00 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Paracetamol and Ibuprofen|
Composition of Flexon Tablet:
Flexon Tablet is a combination medicine of two different analgesic medicines which consists of Paracetamol and Ibuprofen as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Flexon Tablet are –
- Paracetamol – It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever. It is an analgesic medicine which used to treat various kinds of pain and ache like Toothache, Headache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis and migraine.
- Ibuprofen – Ibuprofen is a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug which is generally used for relieving various pains such as headache, Toothache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also used in the treatment of fever, flu, arthritis and muscle cramps.
Usage of Flexon Tablet:
Flexon Tablet is mainly used for the treatment and prevention of various pains and ache such as headache and menstrual pain. Some of the uses of Flexon Tablet are –
- Menstrual Pain – It is commonly used to relief menstrual pains like menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is used to treat the patients from problems like swelling, stiffness of joints and joint pain due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis – It is prescribed to the patients showing symptoms of tender, joint creaking, joint pain and swollen joints which are associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Menstrual Cramps
- Body Pain – Flexon is also helpful in treatment of different body pain like Backache, Joint Pain, shoulder pain and Toothache.
How To Use Flexon Tablet:
Flexon Tablet should only be consumed with or after having the meal. Flexon Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Flexon Tablet:
Flexon Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Flexon Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Stomach Pain
- Indigestion Vomiting
- Loss of Appetite
- Rashes on Skin
- Abdominal Craps
- Gastric Ulcer
- Running Nose
- Mouth Ulcer
- Acidic Stomach
- Ringing in Ears
Precautions and Warnings While Using Flexon Tablet:
Flexon Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Flexon Tablet are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause drowsiness and dizziness.