Flexon Mr Tablet is formulated in the category of Pain Relief and Analgesic Medicine. It is predominantly used as to treat different type of Pain in human body.
|Name||Flexon Mr Tablet|
|Price||Rs.17 For 10 Tablets in 1 Strip|
|Manufacturer||Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Ibuprofen (400mg), Paracetamol (325mg) and Chlorzoxazone (250mg)|
Composition of Flexon Mr Tablet:
Below is the composition of Flexon Mr Tablet.
- Ibuprofen (400mg)
- Paracetamol (325mg)
- Chlorzoxazone (250mg)
Usage of Flexon Mr Tablet:
As a medicine Flexon Mr Tablet is used to cure following conditions:
- It is used to treat migraine attack.
- It helps in providing relief from bodyache due to various reasons.
- It also helps in cases of to treat or manage dental pain.
- It helps in providing relief from acute Musculo-skeletal pain.
- It is used to treat tendonitis (inflammation of tendons like Tennis elbow.
- It helps in providing relief from inflammation of lubricating fluid sacs in joints.
How to use Flexon Mr Tablet:
Flexon Mr Tablet is used as Pain Relief Tablet. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Flexon is available in form of tablet and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Flexon should be taken with or after food and it helps in relieving the gastric un-comfort.
- Medicine should be taken with an equal interval of time.
- Capsule should be taken as whole with water and should not be crushed, tempered or chewed.
Adverse & Side Effects of Flexon Mr Tablet:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Flexon Mr Tablet are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Vomiting, Dry Mouth, Dizziness and Rashes.
- Some other less common side effects are like Abdominal Pain, Heart Burn, Headache, Constipation and loss of Appetite.
Precautions and Warnings while using Flexon Mr Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Flexon Mr Tablet during pregnancy in not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Flexon Mr Tablet effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.