Evion LC Tablet is a tablet to use to treat Metabolic Disorder. It is manufactured by Merck Ltd. It helps in Treating Muscular Cramps helps improve skeletal muscle function, it also make muscles strong, it also help in growth and function of body. It can be taken in any form suggested by The Physician.
|Name||Evion LC Tablet|
|Price||Rs. 42.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Composition/Salt||Levocarnitine – 150 mg, Vitamin E – 200 mg|
Composition of Evion LC Tablet:
Evion LC Tablet is combination of two main ingredients, Levocarnitine – 150 mg and Vitamin E – 200 mg.
- Levocarnitine: It helps in treating deficiency of Carnitine. It is an amino acid produced in the body naturally and also found in Animal Protein and Dairy Products.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E plays a vital role as an anti-oxidant, It is necessary for various body functions. Vitamin E is effective in protecting body from the harmful effects of a chemical reaction known as oxidation. It is prescribed in certain other conditions like cystic fibrosis and abetalipoproteinaemia. Vitamin E rich foods are Spinach, Almonds, Chard, Sweet Potatoes, Palm Oil, Avocado, Sunflower Seeds, Butternut Squash, Trout and Olive Oil.
Usage of Evion LC Tablet:
Evion LC Tablet is for people being treated with haemodialysis. There are several other uses where it could be taken in below conditions:
- Balance hormones
- Cholesterol balance in the body
- Fights free radicals and prevents disease development
- Help bring stability in people with Alzheimer’s disease
- Helps in thickening of hair
- Helps in vision improvement
- Helps Preterm infants having medical disorders
- Improves physical endurance and muscle strength
- Lowers the risk of cancer
- Patients consuming certain medicines, and pure vegetarians who may need supplements to fulfill their required dose of L-Carnitine
- Relief from kidney problems
- Repairs damaged skin
- Doctors recommend using vitamin E for growth and development of the fetus during pregnancy
How to use Evion LC Tablet?
Evion Lc Tablet should be strictly taken as prescribed by doctor. A table should be swallowed as whole and should not be chewed, crushed or broken before consumption. It can be taken either with or without food. In normal scenarios one or two tables are prescribed by Doctor, medicine should not be taken under self-medication confidence. Medication for children below five years should be consulted with doctor. Doctor consultation and advice should be followed before using the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Evion Lc Tablet:
Consumption of Evion Lc Tablet in some cases may cause some side effects. So it should be used carefully under guidance of Registered Medical Practitioner. Some of the common side effects includes below:
- Abdomen Pain
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Colic pain
Precautions and Warnings while using Evion LC Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Any issue, problem, drawback of Evion Lc Tablet during pregnancy is not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not yet available so please inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother and be at safer side.
- Driving – Usage of Evion Lc Tablet during driving is not yet available so please consult your doctor.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.