Enteroquinol Tablet is an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial tablet which helps in the treatment and prevention of various bacterial, fungal and microbial infections. Enteroquinol Tablet is generally used for the treatment of skin fungal infections, intestinal amoebiasis and infections due to parasites. Enteroquinol Tablet is also helpful in preventing and curing diarrhea, yeast infections, itchy scalps, eczema and irritable bowel syndrome. Enteroquinol Tablet is manufactured and marketed by East India Pharmaceutical Works Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 36.80 for 20 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||East India Pharmaceutical Works Ltd.|
Composition of Enteroquinol Tablet:
Enteroquinol Tablet consists of quiniodochlor as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Enteroquinol Tablet are –
- Quiniodochlor – Quiniodochlor is an intestinal amoebicides medicine which is most commonly used for the treatment and prevention of worm infections, fungal infections and intestinal amoebicides. Quiniodochlor also has anti-bacterial properties so it is also helpful in the treatment of diarrhea, eczema and irritable bowel syndrome.
Usage of Enteroquinol Tablet:
Enteroquinol Tablet is generally used to prevent and cure various bacterial, fungal and microbial infections and disorders associated with it. Some of the major and minor uses of Enteroquinol Tablet are –
- Fungal Infections
- Yeast Infections
- Fungal Skin Infections
- Intestinal Amoebicides
- Worm Infections
- Bacterial Infections
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Amoebic Dysentry
How To Use Enteroquinol Tablet:
Enteroquinol Tablet should only be consumed with or after having the meal. Enteroquinol Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Enteroquinol Tablet:
Enteroquinol Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Enteroquinol Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Dry Mouth
- Altered Heartbeat
- Rashes on Skin
- Abdominal Pain
- Stomach Ache
- Abnormal Liver Function
Precautions and Warnings While Using Enteroquinol Tablet:
Enteroquinol Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Enteroquinol Tablet are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause dizziness.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Thyroid or respiratory issues – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with thyroid or respiratory issues, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.