Econorm Sachet is used to increase the good bacteria in the body and thus it is used to provide good intestinal flora and it treats various inflammatory bowel diseases. Econorm Sachet is generally used for the treatment and prevention of acute diarrhea, depression, inflammatory bowel diseases and other disorders caused due to excessive use of antibiotic. It is also helpful in the treatment of indigestion and Gastrointestinal disorders. Econorm Sachet is manufactured and marketed by Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 48.00 for 1 Sachet|
|Manufacturer||Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.|
Composition of Econorm Sachet:
Econorm Sachet is a Pro-biotic medicine which consists of Saccharomyces Boulardii as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Econorm Sachet are –
- Saccharomyces Boulardii – Saccharomyces Boulardii is generally used for the treatment and prevention of acute diarrhea, Gastrointestinal disorders and inflammatory bowel diseases caused due to excessive use of antibiotic. Saccharomyces Boulardii increases the amount of good bacteria in the body and thus helps in maintaining a healthy intestinal flora.
Also Read: Econorm Sachet Uses in Hindi
Usage of Econorm Sachet:
Econorm Sachet is used to prevent and cure diarrhea, various digestive and Gastro-intestinal diseases like inflammatory bowel syndrome, indigestion and bowel movements. Some of the major and minor uses of Econorm Sachets are –
- Acute Diarrhea
- Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome
- Traveler’s Diarrhea
- Diarrhea due to excessive use of antibiotic
- Boosts Immunity
- Gastro-intestinal disorders
How To Use Econorm Sachet:
Econorm Sachets should not directly consumed it should be consumed by mixing it with water, liquids or food. It is generally advised to use 2 sachets of Econorm for 3 days for children aged up to 14 years. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of thee patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Econorm Sachet:
Econorm Sachets works differently on different patients based on age, body weight and medical history of the patient. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Econorm Sachets are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergic Reactions
- Dry Skin and Mouth
Precautions and Warnings While Using Econorm Sachet:
Econorm Sachets should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Econorm Sachets are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended to use during pregnancy, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – It is not advised to use this medicine while breast feeding as it can cause adverse effect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Avoid the use of antibiotic while using this medicine.