Darolac syrup is used for the treatment of stomach related and gastrointestinal problems like diarrhea, indigestion, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome. Darolac syrup is pro-biotic which helps to reinstitute good bacteria thus it helps to detoxify your intestine. It is also helps to control vaginal infection, urinary tract infection and lactose intolerance and it helps in maintaining a good gut flora. Darloc syrup is used by the people who have poor digestion. It is manufactured and marketed by Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.
|Price||Rs. 134.50 for 30ml Syrup|
|Manufacturer||Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.|
Composition of Darolac syrup:
Darolac Syrup consists of Bacillus subtilis as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Darolac Syrup are –
- Bacillus Subtilis – It acts as a pro-biotic and provides some of the useful bacteria to the body which are helpful in the treatment of diarrhea and other disorders caused due to excessive use of antibiotics. It is also helpful in the prevention and treatment of various infections like respiratory infections and nasal infections. This medicine contains 2 Billion spores of Bacillus Subtilis.
Also Read: Darolac Syrup in Hindi
Usage of Darolac syrup:
It is generally used to treating and preventing various gastrointestinal problems and infections. Some of the major and minor uses of Darolac syrup are:
- Diarrhea ( acute or chronic)
- Infections Urinary Tract
- Vaginal infection
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Lactose intolerance
- Abdominal pain
- Urinary tract infection
How to use Darolac Syrup:
Darolac Syrup should be taken after the meal and it should only be consumed as per the advice of your doctor/physician. This medicine works differently for different patients as per age, weight and medical history of the patient. It is generally advised to use this medicine twice per day for an adult. Dosage and duration of this medicine should be followed as per your doctor’s advice. Shake the bottle of this syrup well before using. Store the bottle of this syrup at a cool and dry place. Please consult your doctor in case of any overdose or mixed dose of this medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Darolac Syrup:
This medicine should only be used as per doctor’s advice. Do not overuse or mixed use this medicine.
Below are some of the side effects that may occur after using Darolac Syrup. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects:
- Stomach Cramps
- Rashes on skin
- High fever
Precautions and Warnings While Using Darolac Syrup:
Darolac Syrup should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor about your allergies and medical history. Some of the precautions that should be taken while consuming Darolac Syrup are –
- Pregnancy – This medicine is not recommended for pregnant patients as it can cause adverse affect to the fetus, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Breast Feeding – This medicine is not recommended for Lactating patients as it can cause adverse affect to the infant, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Fever – Do not consume this medicine if the patient has fever as this medicine can worse the condition.
- Do not consume this medicine if your immune system is weak.