Composition of Cypon Syrup:
Cypon Syrup contains three components. Below is the composition of Cypon Syrup.
- Cyproheptadine (2 mg) – It is an antihistamine, used to relieve seasonal allergies.
- Tricholine Citrate (275 mg) – This citrate is used to treat issues like Lever Dysfunction, Pancreatic Disorders.
- Sorbitol (2 gm) – Sorbitol is sugar alcohol used to relieve occasional constipation and irregularities.
Usage of Cypon Syrup:
As a medicine this Syrup is mainly used to cure following conditions:
- It works as an Appetite Booster and used to boost the Appetite of patients.
- Helps in curing Seasonal Allergies like Watery Eyes, Itching, and Sneezing.
- Medicine also helps in curing Cold and Cough – It is used to cure Cold (symptoms like running nose) and Cough (as it contains anti allergic drug as a component).
How to use Cypon Syrup:
The Syrup is used to treat Diarrhea and Infections in Human Body. Effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity of condition. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- This is a liquid syrup base medicine and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage of this syrup is 1-2 tablespoons.
- Syrup can be taken with or without food or as prescribed by doctor.
- Dosage should not be missed out and should be taken on fixed time daily, preferably in night.
- Bottle should be shaken well before taking the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Cypon Syrup:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Cypon are the following:
- A Patient may feel Nausea during medication.
- Patient may feel Dryness in Mouth and Throat.
- Also feel Light Headedness and Tiredness.
- Please consult your doctor before starting the medication.
Precautions and Warnings while using Cypon Syrup:
- Pregnancy – Intake of this Syrup is not safe during pregnancy, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – This Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – No Information available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Please consult the doctor.
Medicines that should not be taken with Cypon Syrup
consumption of below medicines must be avoided with Cypon Syrup –
How to store Cypon Syrup?
- It is important to keep the medicine away from direct heat and sunlight.
- This Syrup must be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Cypon Syrup must be kept away from the reach of children and pets.
- The medicine must not be kept at a place where it can retain moisture.
Cypon Syrup FAQs
How long does Cypon Syrup take to show effect?
Time required for Cypon Syrup to show the action is not clinically established yet. However it is effective and a good medicine in its category.
Is it safe to take medicine during pregnancy?
Intake of this Syrup is not safe during pregnancy, medication should be consulted with doctor.
Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking Cypon Syrup?
No correct information is available for use during alcohol use, so please consult the doctor.
Is this medicine safe while breast-feeding?
It is not recommended to take this Medicine by breastfeeding women unless very necessary. We’ll recommend to discuss with doctor in case of use.
Is it safe to Drive after taking this medicine?
We’ll suggest to take 20 minutes rest after having the medicine. However clear effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.