Cyclopam Tablet is formulation of Dicyclomine and Paracetamol. It’s a pain relief medicine and help patients in curing body pain in multiple conditions.
|Price||Rs. 37.00 for 10 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Indoco Remedies Ltd|
Composition of Cyclopam Tablet:
Cyclopam Tablet is a composition of two components mainly. Below are key ingredients of Cyclopam:
- Dicyclomine (20 MG): It is an antispasmodic, which is used to relieve cramps and pains in human body. It helps in relaxing the muscles.
- Paracetamol (5000 MG): Paracetamol component in this medication to brings down the body temperature and help in relief with the existing pain in the body. Sometimes it come in combination with several other components to act as a painkiller.
Read more: Cyclopam Tablet uses in Hindi
Usage of Cyclopam Tablet:
As a medicine Cyclopam Tablet is mainly used for the Treatment of Cramps and Pain with different areas of Human body:
- It helps patients in relaxing from Chronic intestinal pain.
- It helps in relaxing from menstrual cramps.
- Paracetamol component of Cyclopam helps in relaxing from Fever.
- It also helps in cases of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Stomach ache.
How to use Cyclopam Tablet?
Cyclopam Tablet is for specific uses of different type of pain in human body. It cannot be directly purchased from chemist without prescribed by a doctor. For best results medicine should be taken before meal.
The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity of condition. It works in different ways as per patient’s age groups, gender, and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- It can be taken four times a day but a Doctor should be consulted before taking the medication.
- Doctor’s advice should be taken before starting the medication. Doctor may increase or decrease your dose strength and frequency depending upon on the condition.
Adverse & Side Effects of Aristozyme Syrup:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Cyclopam tab are the following:
- Increased Dryness in Body and Mouth
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal discomfort, Body Weakness
- Fast heartbeat
- Excessive tiredness
- Lethargic Feeling
Precautions and Warnings while using Cyclopam Tablet:
- Pregnancy – Cyclopam should be avoided during Pregnancy so please consult your doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving –Cyclopam should be avoided during driving as you may feel Nausea, so please consult your doctor.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions about Cyclopam Tablet
Q. What is Cyclopam tablet?
Cyclopam Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Dicyclomine and Paracetamol. This medicine helps in relieving pain in the stomach. It works by relaxing the muscles of the stomach and intestine by reducing the levels of chemical substances in the body that cause pain.
Q. Is it safe to use Cyclopam Tablet?
Cyclopam Tablet is safe for most of the patients. However, it may cause some common unwanted side effects like nausea, dry mouth, blurred vision, sleepiness, weakness, and nervousness in some patients. In case you experience any persistent problem while taking this medicine, inform your doctor as soon as possible.
Q. Can I stop taking Cyclopam Tablet when my pain is relieved?
Cyclopam Tab is usually used for short term and can be discontinued if there is no pain. However, it should be continued if you are advised to do so by the doctor.
Q. Can the use of Cyclopam Tab cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Cyclopam Tabcan cause diarrhea. In case of diarrhoea, drink plenty of water or other liquids by taking small frequent SIPs. Also, avoid taking fatty or fried food with this medicine. If diarrhea persists and you notice signs of dehydration, such as passing less urine with dark colored urine and strong bloating, talk to a doctor. Do not take any other medicine without talking to your doctor.
Also, Read More About- Amoxicillin and Potassium Clavulanate Uses
A. Price of Cyclopam Tablet Medicine is Rs. 37.00 for 10 Tablets.
A. Cyclopam Tablet medicine is the composition of Dicyclomine, Paracetamol.
A. Manufacturer of Cyclopam Tablet is Indoco Remedies Ltd.
A. This article written on Cyclopam Tablet will provide you the usage, dose, price & side effects of Cyclopam Tablet .