Crocin Tablet is a very commonly used pain relieving medicine which is generally used for the treatment of high fever, pain and ache. Crocin Tablet is also helpful in the treatment and prevention of various conditions like arthritis, headache, backache, muscle pain, toothache and various other pains and ache. Crocin Tablet is manufactured and marketed by Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and it is being sold in various different variants like Crocin Advance Tablet, Crocin Pain Relief, Crocin Cold and Flu Max and Crocin 500 MG Tablet.
|Price||Rs. 30.24 for 15 Tablets|
|Manufacturer||Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
Composition of Crocin Tablet:
Crocin Tablet is an analgesic medicine which consists of Paracetamol as its main and active ingredient. All the major and minor components of Crocin Tablet are –
- Paracetamol: It is also known as acetaminophen and is used to treat pain and fever. It is an analgesic medicine which used to treat various kinds of pain and ache like Toothache, Headache, Muscle Pain and Backache. It is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis and migraine.
Usage of Crocin Tablet:
Crocin Tablet is used to cure the following conditions:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – It is used to treat the patients from problems like swelling, stiffness of joints and joint pain due to rheumatoid arthritis.
- Osteoarthritis – It is prescribed to the patients showing symptoms of tender, joint creaking, joint pain and swollen joints which are associated with Osteoarthritis.
- Menstrual Pain – It is commonly used to relief menstrual pains like menstrual cramps and lower abdominal pain.
- Body Pain – Crocin is also helpful in treatment of different body pain like Backache, Joint Pain, shoulder pain and Toothache.
How To Use Crocin Tablet:
Crocin Tablet should only be consumed with or after having the meal. Crocin Tablet should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine twice or thrice per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Crocin Tablet:
Crocin Tablet works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Crocin Tablet are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Allergic Skin Reactions
- Gastric Ulcer
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Mouth Ulcer
- Liver Ailments
Precautions and Warnings While Using Crocin Tablet:
Crocin Tablet should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Crocin Tablet are –
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Kidney and Liver Patients – It is not advisable to prescribe this medicine to Patients with any Kidney or Liver Disease, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol