Cobadex Forte Capsule is generally used for the treatment of anemia. It consists of various different vitamins and nutrients like Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and Calcium Panthothenate thus it is helpful in curing and preventing various disorders and deficiencies caused due to lack of Vitamins. Cobadex Forte Capsule is also helpful in reducing the risk of pregnancy complications and it helps in improving the health of hair and skin. It is manufactured and marketed by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
|Name||Cobadex Forte Capsule|
|Price||Rs. 27.45 for 20 Capsules|
|Manufacturer||Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.|
|Composition/Salt||Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin C and Nicotinamide|
Composition of Cobadex Forte Capsule:
Cobadex Forte Capsules are multivitamin capsules which are formed with the amalgamation of various different vitamins and nutrients. All the major and minor components of Cobadex Forte Capsules are –
- Calcium Pantothenate : It is used in synthesizing lipids and proteins and is used in making blood cells.
- Vitamin B Complex : Cobadex Forte Capsule consists of Vitamin complex like B-12, B-1, B-2, B-6, B-7 and Folic acid which is helpful for cell metabolism and is used to improve the health of skin and hair.
- Vitamin C : Vitamin C in Cobadex Forte Capsule is useful for tissue repair in the body.
- Nicotinamide – It is helpful in treating the deficiency of niacin thus it helps in prevention of diarrhea, swelling and redness on skin.
Usage of Cobadex Forte Capsule:
Cobadex Forte Capsule is generally used for the treatment and prevention of various vitamin deficiencies. Some of the major and minor uses of Cobadex Forte Capsules are –
- Hair Fall/Hair Loss
- Prevent Cell damage
- Tissue Repair
- Increased Production of Blood Cells
- Improved Eyesight
- Increase in Energy Levels
- Thiamine Deficiency
- Maintains Cholesterol Level
- Improves Health of Skin and Nails
How To Use Cobadex Forte Capsule:
Cobadex Forte Capsule should only be consumed at 30 minutes after the meal. Cobadex Forte Capsule should not be crushed or chewed it should be swallowed directly with water. It is generally advised to consume this medicine once per day for an adult. Dosage and Duration of the medicine depends upon the age, body weight and medical history of the patient, please follow the advice of your doctor/physician. Always tell your doctor or physician about your allergies and medical history. Please consult your doctor in case of any missed dose or overdose of the medicine.
Adverse & Side Effects of Cobadex Forte Capsule:
Cobadex Forte Capsule works differently on different patients. Some of the side effects that may occur after consuming Cobadex Forte Capsule are given below. Please consult your doctor if you find any of these side effects.
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Allergic Reactions
- Stomach Pain
- Rashes on Skin
Precautions and Warnings While Using Cobadex Forte Capsule:
Cobadex Forte Capsule should only be used as per your doctor’s advice. Check the labels of the medicine carefully. Always tell your doctor or physician about your medical history or allergies. Some of the precautions that should be taken before using Cobadex Forte Capsule are –
- Kidney or liver Diseases – It is not advised to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
- Alcohol – Interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
- Driving – Do not use this medicine while driving as it can cause weakness and fatigue.
- Pregnant and Lactating Women – Use this medicine only if necessary in case of pregnant and lactating women as it can adversely affect the infant. Please consult your doctor before using this medicine.
Cobadex Forte FAQs
How long does Cobadex Forte take to show effect?
It depends on the patient’s condition. This medicine works as supplement in the body so it can take weeks to months for showing effect. And for proper information please consult your doctor.
Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking Cobadex Forte Capsules?
Consumption of Cobadex Forte with alcohol is not safe. Do not consume this medicine with alcohol.
Is it safe to take Cobadex Forte during pregnancy?
In case of pregnancy Use this medicine only if necessary and recommended by a MBBS doctor.
Can we take this medicine if suffering with Lever, Kidney or Heart Disease?
Not advisable to prescribe this medicine to patients with kidney or liver ailments, please consult your doctor before using this medicine.