Grilinctus Syrup is formulated in the category of Antiallergic medicine. It is predominantly used as to treat the problems like Cold, Nasal blockage or Dry Cough.
|Price||Rs. 89 For 100ML in 1 Bottle|
|Manufacturer||Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd|
|Composition/Salt||Chlorpheniramine (2.5mg/ml) , Dextromethorphan (5mg/ml) , Guaifenesin (50mg/5ml) and Ammonium Chloride (60mg/ml)|
Composition of Grilinctus Syrup:
Below is the composition of Grilinctus Syrup.
- Chlorpheniramine (2.5mg/ml) – It is known as chlorpheniramine, is an antihistamine used to treat the symptoms of allergic conditions such as allergic rhinitis.
- Dextromethorphan (5mg/ml) – It is a medication most often used as a cough suppressant in over-the-counter cold and cough medicines.
- Guaifenesin (50mg/5ml) – It is a medication used to try to help cough out phlegm from the airways.
- Ammonium Chloride (60mg/ml) – It is used as an expectorant in cough medicine. Its expectorant action is caused by irritative action on the bronchial mucosa, which causes the production of excess respiratory tract fluid, which presumably is easier to cough up.
Usage of Grilinctus Syrup:
As a medicine Grilinctus Syrup is used to cure following conditions:
- Grilinctus is used to relief for the symptoms allergy.
- It helps in curing Common & Allergic Cold, Dry Cough, Nasal congestion and rhinitis.
- It is also used to provide relief from Hay Fever.
- It is used in cases of Insect Stings.
How to use Grilinctus Syrup:
Grilinctus Syrup is used as anti-allergic medicine for Cold, Cough and Nasal blockage. The effectiveness of medicine is strictly depends on the severity and condition of patient. It works in different ways as per patient’s age group, gender and the medical history. Dosage of medicine should be followed strictly as prescribed by Doctor.
- Grilinctus is available in form of Syrup and should be taken as prescribed by doctor.
- Grilinctus should be taken with or after food.
- Medicine should be taken with an equal interval of time.
- Medicine bottle should be shaken well before consuming.
Adverse & Side Effects of Grilinctus Syrup:
If a medicine is used to cure some kind of health problems, along with the intended benefits there are chances of getting a few unwanted side effects too. Side Effects may vary from person to person so doctor should be consulted for medication, and dosage. The most common side effects of the Grilinctus Syrup are the following:
- Some common side effects of the medicine are like Nausea, Dizziness and Sleepiness.
- Some other less common side effects are like Diarrhea, Drowsiness, Rashes, Headache and loss of appetite.
Precautions and Warnings while using Grilinctus Syrup:
- Pregnancy – Intake of Grilinctus Syrup during pregnancy In not advisable, medication should be consulted with doctor.
- Lactation – Information on Safety during lactation is not available so please inform your doctor.
- Driving – Grilinctus Syrup effects during driving are unknown, so please consult your doctor before medication.
- Diabetes – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Alcohol – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Liver – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.
- Kidney – Information not available, so please consult the doctor.